PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 257258259

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Rowan watched as the last remaining enemy soldiers gathered around their captain, surrounded on most sides by the town natives. He shot an arrow into the mass, but it was blocked by a shield. Rowan was about to knock his second arrow when he heard something... off. He turned around and examined the back streets, which were empty due to the fighting. At least, they were supposed to be empty. Three people, one man, one furry looking species, and someone covered in a hood and cloak were hurrying down the streets, carrying some kind of gilded box between them. Normally, Rowan wouldn't have thought this odd, some friends protecting a treasure, if it hadn't been for the fact that the 2 unhooded figures wore the colors and symbol the invading soldiers. They were also running toward a small hole in the city wall. Turning away from the main fight, Rowan ran after them. Knocking his arrow, he shot at the three figures. The person with the fur fell, hit in the back by the arrow. Before he could shoot his last arrow, the group pushed their way through the hole in the wall. As soon as they were in sight over the wall again, Rowan took aim and fired his last arrow. Just as it was about to hit the man, his hooded companion turned and cast a spell, something dark shot from his hand and the arrow shattered into pieces mid flight. Out of arrows, Rowan watched the two figures disappear toward distant hills.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Hikari's AvatarHikari
As a soothing warmth overtook her, Lynn crawled back on her feet, wondering who'd cast the healing magic on her. Not too far from where she was, a man on a six-legged horse was causing devastating damage to his enemies. She gulped; whoever he was, there was no way she wanted to get on that man's bad side. Even her persona wouldn't have been able to cause that much damage. Lynn looked around; only few remained from the invading force, and although the commander had just rallied his men, it was only a matter of time before they were dealt with, too. One soldier, however, appeared to have ignored the call of his commander, and instead rushed for a blue-haired girl who was lying on the ground. She narrowed her eyes. Why would he rush for someone who's already incapable of fighting? Unless... Not wasting another second, she sprinted towards the soldier, rapier still in her hand. All she had to do was make sure he couldn't fight anymore, and she wouldn't have to cause any more death. Once she got close enough, she tackled the man, resulting in him landing face first on the ground. Then she pointed her rapier towards his neck. "You're not touching her", she snapped.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Alex just watched as the Rider's sword flew by killing the charging line in one fell swoop "Eh...heh...thanks...and I totally deserved that..." Alex snapped out of his stupified state though and refocused his attention. The charging line was dead but there was still the captain and his six lancer soldiers "Damn you Odin!" The commander cursed loudly "I'm not dying without taking at least one of you with me! Charge!" With that command the captain and his remaining men readied their spears and charged Alex and the girl. But as soon as they got within ten yards of the two, two arrows sang out past Alex and the girl and landed squarely in the center of two of the soldiers' faces killing them instantly and distracting another soldier long enough that he didn't even realize Alex stepped forward and knocked his lance out of the way with his sheild leaving him no way to stop the sword which was being plunged into his chest. Alex made a quick spin and threw off his victim from his sword and got behind the line "Need to find that Archer and thank them for that assist." [3 soldiers 1 captain remaining. Turns seem irrelevant at this point]
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
"Well what did you expect? You barge in here repeatedly, ignore my warnings, and then expect me to just stand idly by while you attempt to murder my patrons? Nah Bruh, you've tested my patience for too long, of course, if you think you've got half a spine, feel free to charge me, I can guarantee no-one will miss you." with no trace of the bodies that would normally be littering a battlefield, the Inn Keep just sat there on his horse, looking rather smug, a mere play to enrage his opponent, then again, there was a strong feeling around here, perhaps from a past life, something to do with a Sandy Treehouse... By this point, the final commander was the only one left of the invading force, aside from the poor sod that Lynn had pinned down, Kidon had played his heritage well, that and having lost his patience certainly didn't help the invading force in their target.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
With the battle over, Rowan jumped down off the edge of the roof and began to gather up the arrows he'd dropped earlier. Later he'd have to go examine the bodies for any arrows he could clean and reuse.
The Commander cursed again "This isn't over by a long shot Odin! We'll keep coming no matter how long it takes! One day you'll falter and the Empire will wipe you and this little village off the face of the map and we will-" Just then a lance came flying out of nowhere and impaled the commander to the ground "D-damnit...guh.." as the commander gave out his last breath an armored figure approached "Finally, I thought he'd never shut up." Alex suddenly entered a state of shock upon hearing the voice "V-Victor?"
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
"Yeah have fun with that, oh wait, you're DEAD." Kidon started laughing hysterically at that fact, dismounting Sleipnir and sending it back to the Stables, content that his little haven was free from these infidels, "Wellp, you all did your parts, drop by the Inn at some point, Drinks are free tonight." Ser was rather dumbfounded, she had no idea what had actually happened and felt someone useless, by the time she'd entered the fray, it'd been all but over... it was good to see how capable these people all were, their lack of hesitance to jump into the fray was something good as well, the adrenaline running through her veins wore off shortly, and she merely sat down on the ground, contemplating her next move, Kidon would never go take these people out, but she personally, "I've had enough of these berks, time to take the fight to them for once..."
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Once Rowan had gathered his arrows back into the quiver, he looked up and examined the town. Most of it seemed unharmed, a few buildings looked like they'd been hit with a club or a sword, but otherwise ok. He noticed Ser standing some distance away He walked over to her. "Hey ser. Who're talking too?"
Hikari's AvatarHikari
The soldier on the ground, realizing his commander had been defeated, surrendered immediately. Not wanting any more blood on her hands, Lynn let out a sigh and sheathed her rapier. "Go, get out. And don't ever come back", she snapped at the soldier, who instantly ran away. She then kneeled next to the blue-haired girl on the ground, who still appeared to be unconscious. She didn't seem to be hurt anywhere, but Lynn figured it wouldn't be a particularly great idea to leave her outside. Putting one of the girl's arms around her neck, Lynn lifted her to take her to the inn, only then realizing she didn't have enough energy left to do so on her own. "Yeah, that just had to be the case didn't it", she said with a groan, before turning around to see if anyone was close enough to help. "Could anyone give me a hand to bring this one to the inn?" she asked, hoping for a response.
Alex ignoring everything else, just watched the armored man as he approached the dead commander and removed the embedded lance. He...doesn't look like Victor...well that is to say I've never known Victor to wear simple iron armor like that, and he'd never be seen without his hat snd that helmet-" "Hey." Alex's train of thought was interupted when the armored soldier addressed him. "M-me?" "Yeah...those girls could use a hand." The soldier pointed out the blue haired girl and a girl weilding a rapier "I'll meet you at the inn." with that the soldier walked off to make a quick sweep of the area and before Alex could say anything more he was gone "Could it really be you Victor..." Alex just stared in the direction the soldier but then remembered the two girls and quickly hurried over "Hey you all right?" He addressed the still concious girl while lifting the other girl in his arms. He was thankful he didn't exhaust much of his strength in the fight so lifting the girl was no problem

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page