PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 257258259

Alex stepped in and gave the room a quick look over before setting the girl down on a bed "Huh...these rooms are actually pretty nice." a thought he meant to keep as a thought but couldn't help vocalising "Uh...ahem...Anyway, thank you miss Tangerine." Alex gave a quick bow to the room's owner, but that wuick bow was all Alex needed to remind him again that he still wasn't wearing proper clothing "....You wouldn't happen to know where I could find a decent suit of Armor in this village, would you?"
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
"Oh really it's no problem, the previous occupant recently left, she said she wouldn't be back for quite some time, and to freshen this room up for new customers, and besides, anything to help those who stuck their necks out for us in such a manner." the Maid's tone was cheery, she clearly enjoyed doing this for a living, and evidently liked having new faces around to talk to, "Oh, by the way, Kidon has instructed me to show you to your rooms, so when you're ready to stay the night, just come find me!" Ser had upgraded her equipment to be less 'Gutter-ish' as Kidon had put it, and the knowledge of the first Shrine was something she looked forward to, she'd visited a shrine in her world when she was knee-high to a grass-hopper, but hadn't been ready to undergo the trials there due to her diminutive size, "Pops, watch me over for this... kinda scary to think I'll actually be doing this soon..." her actual age showed through in that statement to no-one in particular, a scared little child thrust into the world of adulthood long before she should have been, and a visage that she sometimes struggled to keep. In the Meantime, Celere had taken herself off to a large boulder, perched herself on top of it, and shut her eyes, how useless she felt, granted, the return of some of her combat abilities was refreshing, but the overwhelming rage and her inadequacies still raged within her, something that was once so simple... now tore her apart if she even attempted it! She needed to train, she needed to get rid of this tail, but more importantly, she needed to cool off, "Dammit it all to otherworld!"
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
grandmaster.pngb.png
Rowan exited the armory, wearing a light set of chain armor under his robe. It had taken a little convincing to cut open a hole for his wings, but he'd managed it. He headed toward the inn, looking for the dragon-armored guy so he could tell him about the box thieves.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
Having been hidden while the fighting was ongoing, Kuja had noticed two things that intrigued him. The first being Odin; it appeared this world had Eidolons as well. The second being the blue-haired girl who fainted when sighting said Eidolon, the one cursed with the power of an Avanquilist. He still needed, wanted her power. A red-haired girl and a beast-like man took her away to the nearby inn, which was his next destination. Upon entering the inn, he shot a glance at the innkeeper before making his way to the stairs. ---------- Lynn nodded to the maid. "Thank you." Then, she turned to Alex. "If it's armor you need, I could show you where the store is. I need to head back there to return this rapier, anyway. Although..." she glanced at the unconscious girl on the bed. "I was considering waiting for her to wake up, so, I'm not sure if you're in a rush or anything."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Kidon noted the Silver-Haired, and instantly barred his path, "And where do you think you're going ya girly shit." it was not a question, not a statement, but a command, a direct order laced with venom, Kidon had one memory clear, this punk was bad news, and in multiple lives had forced him to destroy an entire race, solely for the hell of it, here though, Kidon held the power, and judging by the swagger this filth had, they didn't realise they were powerless yet.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
Refusing to take even one step back, Kuja glared at the man in front of him. "What? Are you still upset over Cleyra, Odin?" he mused calmly, unfazed by the venom in his voice. "Say, you wouldn't happen to know where my little pet is hiding, would you?" He had an amused smirk on his face; obviously Odin had forgotten who exactly was more powerful. After all, even the king of dragons, Bahamut, had barely been able to draw blood from him.
"Not Particularly, that was several lives ago, and none of my concern." Kidon's blood boiled at the next bit, but he refused to show it outwardly, though the temptation to materialise the sword in his hand was extremely tempting, "Sorry who? If yer looking for Monkey Tail they're not here yet, though I doubt you'd hold even a pale flame towards them, if you wish to continue testing my patience, feel free to strike me, I must admit, I'm intrigued to see if your ego has allowed you to notice yet." Celere had given up on meditation and walked up to the bar, silently entering, a heated confrontation appeared to be taking place, so she hid herself, waiting to see how this turned out.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
"Oh, don't pretend you don't know", Kuja responded with a melodramatic tone in his voice. "Your old summoner of those several lives ago, blue-haired, brought in by a beastman. Where is she?" He was slowly starting to get impatient himself, and the Eidolon in front of him didn't appear to be willing to move at all. Odin's comment about his ego confused him for a moment, although he paid no real mind to it, but instead lifted his arm. If Odin wasn't going to move, he'd make him move. "Very well then, if you insist." At that moment, he extended his arm, expecting countless of flares to start dancing around the man in front of him...but nothing happened. He shot another glare at Odin, realizing this suddenly didn't look good for him anymore; what in the world had happened to his magic?
Alex shook his head after glancing towards the blue-haired girl "No, I'm in no particular hurry. I mean I've gone this long without armor. What's a little while longer?" Alex smiled at Lynn "You can show me later. In the mean time, I'm going to formally introduce myself to that Inn Keeper." Alex headed for the door and gave a half wave goodbye as he stepped out. Alex made his way downstairs but soon realised the inn keeper was in sime kind of altercation with a Silver haired pervert...well thats what Alex thought after seeing what the guy was wearing "Jeez and I thought I was dressed inappropriately...
"Hrm, let me think for a moment... Nope, nothing, not a clue who you're about." when this flouncy feck tried to cast a spell, Kidon could only laugh out, the peals of glee loud and raucous, "Whassa matter Kujie-Poo? Missing something?" he crossed his arms with the mocking tone, taking careful note of the Monkey-Tail hiding behind a table, before nodding in her direction. Celere saw Kidon nod in her direction, silently standing and swiftly padding over, yelling a brief "SURPRISE!" before planting her fist directly into the startled Silver-haired dudes face, making sure to swear to herself never to dress like that, most women from her world would never be seen dead in the embarrassing clothes this idiot was wearing, let alone MEN!

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page