PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 257258259

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Ser didn't mean to be rude, but she clammed up and adopted a menacing face, pretending that she hadn't heard the question and getting to her feet, she said one thing before going over to the Armory to update some equipment; "You'd best get some rest, no doubt there'll be more than that, and if not... well... no doubt you'll want to find a way home." It took no time for her to get kitted out in better equipment, and she took even less time to weigh her options, if she stayed, she'd only end up getting nowhere, but if she left, she'd no doubt find a way home, and maybe even get some new techniques in the process, besides this empire was a plague, a plague she felt she had to eradicate... "So, Alumina, got any info on those shrines yet? You know, the ones which are supposedly a way for my kind to 'advance' themselves?" Kidon on the other hand, was thinking, about many things, memories which were as foggy as a mire, when the damn Fox-Girl would get off her ass and leave, and when this new lot would get the hell out, they'd just rot here, and based on their performance today, they might actually be able to do something about the god-forsaken empire that kept attacking, don't even get him started on the Healer, the Dark Matter kept resonating close to her, and it was thanks to her he was remembering some more... painful lives. "Whellp, least I aint got to worry about my patrons being half-dead this month."
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Rowan sighed. How typical of him to make the only person he knew annoyed. The reality of the situation was beginning to catch up to him. He'd been stripped of practically everything, from his powers to his gear. He was lost and did not know which way he could turn, every direction was an unknown. No, he couldn't think like this. There was always a light, a path, a clue as to what to do next. Years of adventuring had taught him that sometimes you just have to look harder for the road. First thing was first: return the bow and the arrows and get some gear more suited for him. He walked over and entered the armory, quickly heading for the archer section. he began to browse through and test the different bows, arrows, and quivers.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Hikari's AvatarHikari
A relieved sigh escaped Lynn's mouth when someone indeed approached to help her out. She nodded to his question. "I'm alright, thanks", she answered, and then pointed to the girl. "She doesn't seem hurt either, though perhaps she's used up her energy? From the way that soldier went after her, I believe she may be a healer of some kind." -------- [Note, following part is just a dream] The scene was but a hazy blur, yet voices could be made out clearly. "Did you bring them?" the first voice, coming from a woman, asked. "Of course, your majesty. But before we use the gemstones, I would like to test this girl's powers, if I may", the second voice belonged to a man and sounded somewhat amused. When the scene cleared, Mizuki found herself between a blue-skinned, large woman and a silver-haired mage with rather revealing clothing. Even now, in a different world entirely, the situation was still replaying itself in her nightmares. She knew it was a dream, triggered by the man on the horse, yet she was unable to wake up. All she could do was wait for it to finish naturally, much to her dismay. "Very well, but if she fails to eliminate them, I will have her executed in Alexandria", the woman known as queen Brahne responded. "She won't fail, I can assure you that", the man, Kuja, said calmly before turning to Mizuki. "I want you to summon Odin to destroy Cleyra, now." "No, I won't do it! Never!" her dream self shook her head, but couldn't stop her body from moving as she summoned her staff and started with the conjuration spell. The mark on her arm glowed softly. "Do it", he snapped and she felt the tears welling up as she nearly finished the spell. She bit her lip trying to stop herself from saying the final words to the spell. [Dream ends here] "Come... forth, Odin... warrior of the dark", she mumbled in a sleeptalking fashion.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Alex nodded to the response as he started towards the Inn "Well, as long as none of you are seriously injured I guess it's all good...Name's Alexander by the way." Alex thought now was as good as anytime to start introducing himself seeing as the battle was done "You know, most humans turn my help away because of my appearance. Glad to see you're comfortable with being around a Beast person." Please goddess, don't let her notice I'm in just the bodysuit...I feel embarassed enough as is... Now that the battle was over, Alex was once again aware that he was just in his body suit and if it wasn't for the fur on his face, one would see how beat red his face was from the embarassing situation. Alex just focused as best he could on getting the unconcious girl to the inn as quickly as possible, he slowed his pace though when he heard the girl mumble though and overheard her say Odin "Odin...the name that captain called the rider...yeah I'd say Dark Warrior is a pretty appropriate description...but why are you calling for him?" Alex's curiosty was peaked but questions were clearly impossible at this point...maybe the inn keeper would have answers...
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
"Well, I was somewhat injured, before someone, I think her, hit me with a wave of healing magic", Lynn mused in response, walking with Alex to the direction of the inn. "Oh and, I'm Lynn, nice to meet you." Lynn stared at him in confusion for a moment at his next comment. "Huh, really? I mean, I can understand people being cautious at first, but if you offer them help, then that makes you a good person in my eyes. After all, it's the inside that counts", she said with a smile. Besides, after Teddie, I don't think I'll run into much weirder here, she thought to herself. When Alex slowed his pace, Lynn looked at the blue-haired girl in his arms. "That rider just now, that was Odin right? Is there a connection between the two of them? In any case, let's hurry, shall we?"
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Rowan picked out a nice long bow and a quiver full of green fletched, rather long arrows. Once he was satisfied with his weapon of choice, he moved to the armor section and browsed for something light and easy to move in. Chain seemed like a good Idea, so he tried on a few different sets.
Alex soon arrived infront of the inn. Thankfully the size of the village made finding it fairly easy. Alex entered and looked around for help and spotted the inn keeper "Uh, excuse me sir. Can you point me to your nearest vaccant room?" Alex looked down at the unconscious girl then back to the inn keep "This girl is exhausted from the battle and could use a good bed."
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
"Upstairs, drop her in Tangerines' room, she won't care." Kidon's eyes were fixed on the unconscious female, yes... now he understand, she was from somewhere around his Ninth Life, or at least an Alternate of it, "Send her down here when she wakes, if you're uncomfortable around females, get the monkey to do it." he'd already changed out of his armour, both Spear and Blade leant up against the wall behind him, so many things today, hopefully the idiots had taken that stinking box away, he didn't need some idiot unleashing what was in it anywhere near HIS haven.
Alex nodded "Thank you." but he couldn't help but notice the inn keeper looking at the girl which made him want to ask his question there, but refrained from doing so and headed upstairs. Of course not knowing at all who Tangerine was, he had no idea where the room was. Thankfully there was a maid going about her buisness and he quickly asked her and after the quick directions, Alex headed straight for the room. He was going to knock but remembered his arms were full "Heh, right...Hey Lynn" Who Alex was hoping was still behind him "Think you could get the door?"
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Still concerned about the girl, Lynn decided it'd be best to wait for her to wake before she'd go back to the equipment store to return the rapier she'd borrowed. She'd followed Alex upstairs and instantly went for the door to knock on it. Gaining no response, she knocked again while musing "Hello?", and this time a rather energetic sounding "Coming!" was heard from behind the door. A young woman opened the door soon after. "Yes? Can I help you?" Lynn stepped aside so she'd have a better view of Alex and pointed to the girl in his arms. "The innkeeper said we could have her rest in your room. Is that alright?" Looking over to the unconscious girl, the woman, Tangerine, nodded. "Yesyes, of course, come right in!"

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page