PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 257258259

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
"I know she's here, and I won't leave this town without her", Kuja responded, still seemingly calm and ignoring Odin's mockery. If he truly didn't have his abilities, then that was all the more reason for him to find Mizuki quickly and make use of his mage pact with her once again. At Odin's nod, Kuja had turned around, not having noticed anyone behind him before then, and Celere's punch hit him in his face before he had the chance to react. He grimaced, the impact of the punch being much more painful than he was used to. Had he become vulnerable in this world on top of losing his magic? ------ Lynn had gone to sit on a chair next to the blue-haired girl, wondering what had been going on in said girl's head. She heard noise coming from down the stairs, but decided to ignore it for the time being. The girl's face had a pained expression on it, and with the sleeptalking Lynn had heard earlier, it seemed as if she was suffering from nightmares. Then there were more noises, a loud 'Surprise!' was the only thing Lynn could clearly make out. Then, the girl finally opened her eyes. "You're awake? Are you alright?"
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Alex just stood back and watched the scene, unsure of what to do exactly. The man with silver hair must have been causing some sort of trouble to warrant such a response from the inn keeper and girl he fought alongside of earlier "Ehh...none of this is really any of my buisness...but maybe I should say something before they beat him to a pulp...I'm sure he didn't do anything that perverted." Alex approached the group, slightly nervous as he spoke up "Uh...I know it's not really any of my buisness but uh...why are you guys beating up the silver-haired pervert?"
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
Taking notice of the beast-like male approaching, Kuja figured he could make use of the situation. Swallowing back his pride at the 'pervert' comment, he sighed. "You see, I came here from another world, and I happened to see an old friend here. That blue-haired girl you brought in earlier. These people, however, seem unwilling to let me pass." ----- Finally awakening from her slumber, Mizuki shot up, remembering how she was in a battlefield before everything had gone dark. Then her eyes scanned the room, taking note of the bed she was in and the red-haired girl next to her. "Oh.. you're the one I was trying to heal earlier, I'm glad you're alright. What happened?" Lynn stared at her. "Don't you remember what happened? You were unconscious for quite a while, did you use too much magic?" Thinking back, Mizuki shook her head. "No, I...I saw that rider, and I remembered... something unpleasant." The rider, that was most certainly Odin. She had to find him, and apologize to him. "That rider? You mean the innkeeper? He should be downstairs. He actually wanted you to come see him when you woke up", Lynn said softly.
Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
"Yeah, sure, the same person who destroyed a planet in a hissy fit, plunged another one into a war, created an entire race only to break them with lies, murdered a womans family - TWICE, Wiped out all but a single member of another race - the same race that he murdered the family of, used my past aspect to commit genocide, forced a person under his control and I quote 'for the shiggles', stole the souls of countless generations just to extend his own greed, the list goes on and on and on, Red, feel free to beat him to sleep, anymore of this questionably-gendered flooze and I might just Zantetsuken it." despite saying this, Kidon stayed perfectly still, crossing his arms and waiting, Kuja had started something, and he would not finish it.
Alex was about to say something for the Silver-haired man but after the Inn Keeper spoke up he just stared in silent shock for several moments before trying to say something...key word being try "Ah...well then...uh...ahem...ah..." Alex stood with his mouth open but no words came out for quite a while "...I...can't defend those actions...though I do wonder..." Alex gathered what he knew so far and what the silver-haired man said "It sounds like pervert here arrived the same way I did. On a different world with no powers. So maybe he's meant to be a part of this whole thing that's going on here...whatever this thing that's going on is..." Alex couldn't believe he was defending this guy, but hey, when thrown into the unkown, you gotta survive with those you're thrown in with...but still "So basically...you can beat him silly, just don't kill him...that sound fair?" Alex asked looking at both the monkey-tailed girl and Inn keeper
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
grandmaster.pngb.png
Rowan had walked into the inn and had found the inn keeper, some weirdly dressed guy, the fox-ish guy he'd seen in the battle, and the monkey tailed girl all in a rather heated looking discussion. He walked over and stood near the edge of the group, listening and waiting for them to finish.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
"You flatter me, Odin", Kuja mused when the man in front of him started listing all the things he'd done in the past. "Though I can't take credit for all of it. After all, the girl upstairs is who summoned your past aspect, not me. Quite the marvelous show though, I must say", there was amusement in his voice, despite the situation he was currently in. He took into account what the beast man had said before commenting further. "I'd prefer not being called a pervert, nor do I need another beating. Just let me see the girl, and we can go from there, alright?" Mizuki, having been listening from the top of the stairs, walked down slowly, her eyes fixated on the silver-haired man she'd been looking for, her mind rushing with thoughts. "You really...don't feel any remorse, do you? You don't regret anything you put me through?" she said softly while biting her lip. "Even worse, you enjoyed everything you did, didn't you? Even having me summon Odin, that was all for your amusement too, wasn't it?" Why was she feeling upset? She knew, all along she'd known his intentions, his true nature. Why did it bother her now? Then, she sighed and looked over to the mark on her arm; it burned, something it hadn't done in a long time.
Alex shrugged at the silver-haired man's request to no longer be called a pervert "Put on a pair of pants then." Alex turned when he heard the girl coming down the stairs and though he was trying to keep the Inn keeper from killing him moments ago, he wasn't gonna let silver head near the girl and positioned himself subtly between the two
Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
"Kujie Kujie Kujie, that's not how it went and you know it, just because my past aspect was summoned by a female, doesn't mean she was the one to actually perform the summoning, now if you'll excuse me..." Kidon proceeded to drive his still armoured fist straight into the gut of his despised aggressor, his power had been used for many a heinous thing, but it was always under Honourable circumstances, until this guy showed up... he deserved to rot.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
Kuja winced from the punch, realizing once again just how vulnerable he actually was in this world. There was no way he'd show defeat to the Eidolon though; certainly not with his pet making her appearance. It was a shame she'd heard him talk to Odin, though, as he was certain she wouldn't come with him willingly because of that. Then, he straightened his back and smirked defiantly at Odin. "Well now, it appears you've already lost, Odin", he mused and looked over to the blue-haired girl on the stairs. As their eyes met, Mizuki stepped back instinctively, though she knew that by now there was no point in going back upstairs. This man had abused the fatal flaw in their mage pact several times already, and other world or not, this time would not be an exception. "Come with me. And if they try anything to prevent it, take them out." And there it was, the demanding tone in his voice, his attempt to crush her free will through their mage pact. But this time, something felt different, less overpowering than it had in the past, and she had no intention to just let him win. "Please, move aside", she said softly, aimed at both the innkeeper and the beast man in front of her. As much as she'd appreciated their help, be it for her sake or not, she knew she had to face the silver-haired mage herself.

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page