PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Alex watched as a human ran past him and disable the heavily armored soldier that was approaching and let a quick sigh of relief as he returned his attention to the girl behind him "Learning ones limits is best saved for the training grounds, but I suppose I'm in the same ship as you are. This world stripped me of my weapons, armor and strength. Not exactly the things you want to lose and have to regain on an unkown and possibly hostile planet. But if you still and pushing on in this fight I'll watch your back. Something tells me that you still plan on fighting even with those injuries." As Alex finished though, he noticed a green light envelope the area and he felt rejuvinated Healing Magic? But before Alex could finish that thought, he finally caught site of the fearsome rider and six legged steed and his jaw almost dropped from the riders display of strength and power "Goddess I hope that guy is part of our side and not a third-party."
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page