PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny / Albino rate update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 111213

QUOTE originally posted by Pokakat

astro thanks for the tips but 1 i know those tips 2 i cant get zc because i cant buy them and theres almost no other way to get them unless someone gives me some of it so i cant buy an ubercharm or shiny charm or shiny charm box
You can do credit or gp to zc exchange in the trade forum section or in shops that offer currency exchange. I hunted melan pichu and didn't spend a single zc for it yet I had all possible boosts from hm to arceus rank because I bought all that for credits and gp in market and shops.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
i dont have enough gp or credits to get enought zc rebecca and i allready knew that but thanks for telling me
hello i have an rp called the chao garden in the other rp setup. join if you want to.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That's off-topic for this discussion.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page