PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny / Albino rate update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Iceland

I think is a good update, before the update i was hunting shinx for a long time and no melan, few weeks ago i got my melan girl.... I recently started with Melan Poochyena hunt, and sadly my HM died, and i got an early melan Poochyena without HM and Uber (only the albino radar and a shiny charm) (Thanks to the Update about non HM users and double chance of hatching albinos)
Still confirmation bias. Works both ways. Melan chances have not changed at all with this update. That you happened to get two quite easily is just very, very lucky.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Well, techically for non-HM it /is/ easier to get a melan, since their albino chances have doubled and their shiny chances are functionally the same/boosted just a tiny bit due to rounding, as you said. But yeah, still very lucky.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Also the chances of getting the melan before the first 1000 hatches has increased as well. It only levels out after 1000.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
im struggling no shiny corsala so sad i think the changes have affected this hunt!
Firestar's AvatarFirestar
You sure that's not confirmation bias?
camden6's Avatarcamden6
i think its more fair now.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
theres no osshawott eggs in the shelter and i didint get a shiny yet! i wish the shiny chances get raised soon
hello i have an rp called the chao garden in the other rp setup. join if you want to.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Pokakat

theres no osshawott eggs in the shelter and i didint get a shiny yet! i wish the shiny chances get raised soon
if you want more oshawott eggs, you need to breed them yourself and release them to the shelter! they don't just appear magically for no reason and then just run out for no reason.
AstroCat's AvatarAstroCat

QUOTE originally posted by Pokakat

Agree with Kiryu- also they just changed the shiny rate so that will not change. There are other ways to help shiny rates- the uber charm lasts 28 days and helps shinies and albinos. Shiny charms can be expensive so it's something I'd recommend saving up for, but when you can the shiny charm box and some charms are definitely worth it. But definitely get an oshawott pair and click as much as possible if you aren't already. The eggs you get in the shelter are ones that people have bred and released. :)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
astro thanks for the tips but 1 i know those tips 2 i cant get zc because i cant buy them and theres almost no other way to get them unless someone gives me some of it so i cant buy an ubercharm or shiny charm or shiny charm box

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page