PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny / Albino rate update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 111213

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
The long chain bonus, at the very least, applies to current chains. (eg: Your 3,700+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 55.5% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon!) I would assume the other changes are applied to current chains too.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Ah, nice. I think a buff to the non-HM user shiny chances has been long overdue. I'm not super sure about the nerf of the shiny odds (I'm DP hunting and it seems overall I'll get slighly less now), but we'll see how that goes Seems I misunderstood and shiny chances for non-HM users aren't actually buffed. I really would have prefered a boost to those to a nerf for HM users. Shiny hunting with just the radar is pretty difficult and I think it shouldn't be this bad. Overall this does not really feels like an improvement for now, so I hope it will at least help the shiny market a bit while not breaking the albino market as well.
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Maybe Sei bonus should get buff now? Because this is less powerful now? If I understand this bonus correctly
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
ezpups's Avatarezpups
ty so much for this :') albino luck has been so bad for months for me aah

Shop buttons made by MochaFox, Avatar by torapuff im also an artist Twitter | deviantArt
Yes~ I love this! Also happened the day after (I think) I reached 1,000 eggs in this chain, kinda makes me feel like I can predict the future a bit(joking of course)~
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
KottonxTail's AvatarKottonxTail
I absolutely love this update, my albino luck is never been strong and it seems like it's just getting worse. Then to have that melanistic percentage kick in sooner absolutely amazing and grows as your chain does love it! Thank you :)
/) /) ( . .) c(")(") ♡♡♡♡♡♡
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I'm glad it seems like this update is being well received - it was super needed. Thank you for finding a way to balance the massive influx of shinies while keeping melan odds the same. Hoping this will also help with delta points - since albinos are worth more, this may actually make more dp available, which would be fantastic. Really hoping now we can take a look at Sei's bonus counter and reduce it - it feels like pulling teeth half the time watching it fill.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN

QUOTE originally posted by söbble

I'm glad it seems like this update is being well received - it was super needed. Thank you for finding a way to balance the massive influx of shinies while keeping melan odds the same. Hoping this will also help with delta points - since albinos are worth more, this may actually make more dp available, which would be fantastic.
I second this. This seems like a really great idea. Thank you guys so much for implementing this!
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Can someone tell me what will happen with this added? (like prices and dp and melan rates) I can't process well rn, it's Nighttime here @_@
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Gørdeen: Melans won't change since the odds are the same. I doubt DP will change even if we will get a few less now. People will still get tons of extras from their hunts and we had 2zc/10k/10gp per DP basically since DP came out. Overall shiny prices might raise a bit and albinos might get a bit cheaper, but that will take a while. There will not be a huge dip in prices right away, because people still have thousands of extra shinies in their fields and we also won't all get 10+ albinos per day. Tl;dr: If there are any price changes, they will be very slow

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page