PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5253545556

Deathvolt's AvatarDeathvolt
do we know about when will the reboot happen?
Merc Badge
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Deathvolt

Right now there is no set date. All we can say is that it is a long ways away.
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

If you're worried that you won't be able to transfer all your Pokemon in time don't worry pfq's won't shut down immediately after pf3 opens you'll get some time to transfer them
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

If you're worried that you won't be able to transfer all your Pokemon in time don't worry pfq's won't shut down immediately after pf3 opens you'll get some time to transfer them
Given that you can still transfer PF1 stuff to PFQ, even though PF1 was shut down about four years ago... I think it's safe to say that you'll have basically forever to get things done.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Deathvolt's AvatarDeathvolt

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

Given that you can still transfer PF1 stuff to PFQ, even though PF1 was shut down about four years ago... I think it's safe to say that you'll have basically forever to get things done.
am not worried am just looking forward to it
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
With the PF1 transfer mentioned I suddenly thought about something. Is there any idea on what the transfer to PF3 will do to the levels of the Pokémon? Transferring from PF1 to PFQ reset their levels to 1, should we expect the same thing to happen when we transfer to PF3 And is there any idea of what will happen with the Pokémon that are on PF1, but can't be transferred to PFQ because the Pokémon doesn't exist here? Will they be lost, or will the PF1 transfer continue to exist in PF3?
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
selocon's Avatarselocon
That's...a really really good question
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

And is there any idea of what will happen with the Pokémon that are on PF1, but can't be transferred to PFQ because the Pokémon doesn't exist here? Will they be lost, or will the PF1 transfer continue to exist in PF3?
While I don't know about the levels, Niet has said repeatedy (using the italics for emphasis, not exasperation), that all Pokemon will be transferable to PF3, including the custom sprites and variants that existed on PF1 but could not be transferred to PFQ because they didn't exist on site. (However, I don't know how it will work for Pokemon like Dracater and Searne, which from what I understand are sort of the same Pokemon, except the Searne has an updated/heavily changed sprite?)
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
selocon's Avatarselocon
Has he said that the PF1 pokemon will be transferable? Because that opens a whole new can of worms that is the very reason why many of them haven't come back yet.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Garthic mentions transferring Pokémon here and he reiterates it here too. And I'm pretty sure Niet pipes in on it too, somewhere. Garthic keeps repeating in his posts that all Pokémon will be transferable.

Pages: 123··· 5253545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page