PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 545556

LUXRUMBRE96's AvatarLUXRUMBRE96
like the idea. the only thing I dislike is starting from scratch. Maybe it's because I have been here for years lol But if users would br able to reliably transfer their pokemon it is a little better (I have gifts from close friends that I really wouldn't want to lose)
I'm pretty excited about this! As someone who used to be primarily a desktop user and switched to mobile, I really appreciate you keeping users like me in mind when designing the new buttons and menus. It looks like it'll be so much easier to interact with the site now! I'm not colorblind, but I think you working so hard to make sure people who are are helped is really great. And I'm excited for Quests! I've always thought PFQ had some very good opportunities for stories to be told and the Events are usually lovely. I'm optimistic. This sounds like a breath of fresh air for the site! Edit: Also, as a Dark type expert, that Dark type icon is fabu.
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.
saturdaylemon's Avatarsaturdaylemon
Can you clarify two things in the "What about my stuff?" section? 1: How far in is "at a certain point?" 2: What exactly does "already have the dex entry" mean? Just having the normal dex lets you bring over your specials as well? How does it handle prevos?
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
Will that be the same as with Pokefarm? I found it annoying to have to start from scratch after all these years of trying to get the Pokedex full? And now the whole thing again? Does that have to be real? Sorry, I just do not like that
skylucario's Avatarskylucario
i mean i’m not too nervous about this. i like how both will be accessible at the same time and how we’ll have time to prepare. and also basically everything scizor said before. just curious...will sinnoh, unova, and kalos sprites be revamped before then? or are they on hold now?
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 0
miha's Avatarmiha
i'm still a bit unsure about these changes, since I really have problems with changes in general, bit some of the things sound really interesting like the part with the colours better for colourblind people But I don't like the fact that the numbers are taken away from the egg hatching. for me the progressbar with the exact numbers was quiet practible. like i could plan on when they would be hatching and if id still be awake and i just have the impression of knowing more aboit the egg
furina's Avatarfurina
i don't understand what's the problem with "starting from scratch" when you: - get to transfer your pokemon, much like official pokemon games - makes you enjoy a new story-based game, much like official pokemon games - start out with a basic amount of currency & items again (if niet can't make it possible to transfer them), much like official pokemon games - you can perpare for the release........ much like official pokemon games
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Faded's AvatarFaded
This sounds great but that does mean that older users (like me?) who have worked hard to get arceus/all of their badges lose their rank & badges right? I'm gonna be a bit salty about that but the site does sound better/more stable. Plus it answers the question of how do older PFQ users see the new starter quest lol Also, I am keeping in mind that PFQ has been a "beta" game so I guess these updates were long in waiting. Good work and good luck team XD
{ Translation: Hello! }
Dumb question time because I'm dumb. This also means all saved chains will be dead, correct? If so I'll probably go ahead and break them all as I feel being able to transfer those over would be a bit.. I don't know, lack of a better word here, overpowered? Like if I transferred over a 2k+ chain of a Pokemon I'm hunting, it would seem a bit much ahah

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

sevencube3's Avatarsevencube3
I have a few Shinies here, I hope they will be transferred when this reboot happens (whenever it does), like it did for everyone on the original (even though I had no Shinies then). I believe the Albino and Melanistic will still apply to the reboot. I don't want to spam, but there's just so much on my mind about this announcement.

Pages: 1234··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page