PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 545556

ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
And all my work and fun here is going to be trash... Thank you! What about badges?
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Rory's AvatarRory
Not to mention the problem for those who only have one special from a specific chain, that they hatched and evolved thus getting the whole line dex, that when transfered will give them only the last entry. Ie my first Melan was a Goomy, that I evolved and now it's a Goodra, and I got the whole Melan line dex. When I transfer it over, however, it'll obviously only give me Goodra's entry. The solution could be this, if the "start from scratch" really happen (I'm still against it): The special dex is locked until a certain point in the quest, but after you unlock it you can trasnfer your old Shinydex, Albidex and Melandex from here. Still not the ideal, but better than having to hunt/dex everything from the start.
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
hm, sounds interesting, but not sure I like the uncertainty of all my stuff and currency possibly not being transferred as it’s quite a lot, which did cost me quite a bit too. However, I dont plan to panic over it just yet. I guess time will tell. Though, if it won’t be, I hope there’ll be som solution to it that’ll correspond each users’s stock. Of course, if it takes a bit of time like the pokemon will, that I can deal with, as long as it eventually comes. Additionally, what about the money put into getting hundreds of fields, trade expansions, forge badges and such? Lots of things that people’ve used various means of getting, often with spending of real life money. Just having that lost won’t be good.
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL
ZiggyStardust's AvatarZiggyStardust
I'm gonna be honest as someone who played Pokefarm before Pokefarm Q was released I'm not too jazzed about this esp since I know people who have made much more "progress" than I have and the idea that everyone might basically just lose everything is really crap. If there's another transfer system like from PF1 to PFQ great I guess however this means that the entire pokedex is just gonna be empty if it's the same. So you have to go through the whole deal all over again. Even just having an entire shiny dex wouldn't get you anything then at some point so it's seems to me like "Congratulations! You get nothing. We're taking away your rewards in fact! Do it again". When does it end? How many times can you reboot a game? At first I didn't play PFQ for the longest time partly because of this. I only really started playing this year despite having an account from the start because I mostly played with my original account and when I went to transfer them I couldn't transfer them all anyway. Anyway that's just what I think. I'm just one person in the long run anyway but I thought it would be important to put my thoughts here.
Shinobu's AvatarShinobu
I'm quite excited about this but at the same time... very worried. Will it mainly be pfq but quest focused? Like there'll still be forums, type race, site skins, wishforge etc but akin to the festive events it'll have more of a storyline element? I'm a little confused as to what will be kept and what will be completely scrapped in this rebooted version. (hopefully this will be announced in the future and as the staff continue developments <3) Also I'm not the biggest fan of the smaller navigation menu at the top on first glance but I assumed that when the navigation got changed before and I managed fine haha~ As for the rest of the announcement. I quite like this. The fact that you consider the community is quite endearing and maybe more changes like this will be added in the future c: I'm really looking forward to the quests, though I am worried in case it's just "collect a rare item and bring it back" or if it serves the same purpose as the tasks. Either way a story element will be really fun! Also I'm not bothered about losing my current stuff. As far as I'm concerned my precious Pokemon can eventually be returned to me, currency and the market may eventually be balanced and there's something nice about a clean slate. Overall, I'm excited for the newer updates c:
🤍 infested --- icon by offed 🤍
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
i have alot of gp and pokemon so im more scared than excited honestly. i just hope that my exclusives and variants,megas and shinies wont dissapear. ill be really mad if my pokemon i have collected for like 2 years would just be gone forever.:(
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
I am not gonna lie, I am a bit scared. I am really bad with changes especially if it's connected to my safe space - and PFQ is really my safe space right now. I was active on PF1 when PFQ became avaible, and altought I tried it, it was very different and this discouraged me after a few weeks and I went on hiatus (just to pick up the thread some time later) because I couldn't handle all the new layout and to start it from nothing. If I can recall it right, there were so many things that needed time to work on in the PFQ early times, I hope when this new reboot will come it will be more ready, more features will can be used from the start. The quests part sounds great, tho, I've always thought that is a missed opportunity not having them here. The tutorials will be useful for newer users, too, I can't really remember what was it like to be a newby, but it wasn't too easy for sure. I am with Rory and others with all of my things and achievements here, thinking about that I have to start EVERYTHING over is just... Not worth it. Feels like my years of work/money/time worth nothing.
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Shiruba's AvatarShiruba
It's a shame I have to lose everything I did my hardest on getting but hey, it's nice to start anew. Liking this new, less cramped design for the website and those type icons look amazing as well. Also I'm looking forward to seeing how quests work and I kinda hope the Ultra Beasts will be easier to obtain because I've only gotten one and that's Nihilego. The rest will take me years to collect! Still I am looking forward to this reboot and I can't wait to play it real soon once it's ready.
Wait, so we are losing all our progress AND our pokemon until we unlock them in some bizarre quest system?
Shiruba's AvatarShiruba

QUOTE originally posted by orc

Wait, so we are losing all our progress AND our pokemon until we unlock them in some bizarre quest system?
They did mention that they'll add a way to transfer your old PFQ data to the rebooted version.

Pages: 123456··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page