PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 545556

wishmaker's Avatarwishmaker
gonna be honest i dont really like this, and i dont like the idea that i may or may not be able to bring my hard spent zc hunted melans and others with me or items, also really not a fan of the new ui design and the percentage addition
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
I'm in the beginning, so you're already Pokefarm1. As I said, it took years to get the Pokedex full, to hunt the Shinys etc, which one wanted to have etc. Then again with absolutely nothing to stand there, start again, for the third time the whole Dex get together to get all the Shinys, Albinos and Menalistics over there, I think outrageous. And what about the whole Event Pokemon? Do you lose them again on goodbye? Who that is, I will probably not continue to play. Again for the third time? NO THANKS And what is with all the Things were spend and buy with real Money? I put in hundreds of dollars here. Was that all in vain?
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
what about my ultra beasts and megas ? ill have to get them again?!they were expensive

QUOTE originally posted by Shiruba

QUOTE originally posted by orc

Wait, so we are losing all our progress AND our pokemon until we unlock them in some bizarre quest system?
They did mention that they'll add a way to transfer your old PFQ data to the rebooted version.
Yeah, after having to do several of these new quests after being forced to start from scratch if I understand correctly?
daft's Avatardaft
idk about this chief
cynicalCrows's AvatarcynicalCrows
I think it'll be great to start over again and something to look forward to, and I'm glad that ZC at least will be transferable as mentioned in the discord server. As an extension to that, it would be nice if certain things that are bought with ZC on site could also be transferable - such as the shiny charm box and the star shelter pass, since these are expensive items that take a long time to save up for. Saving up for them again wouldn't be the end of the world, but it'd be nice to only have to do it once c': I also really like the idea of certain things e.g. wishforge badges being commemorated by a prize in the case that they aren't transferable. It's a lovely idea, and means that people would still have something to show for the work they put in on PFQ.
jaie | 22 | they/them +0 server time semi-active credits | s/a lunamor uft

QUOTE originally posted by Shiruba

QUOTE originally posted by orc

Wait, so we are losing all our progress AND our pokemon until we unlock them in some bizarre quest system?
They did mention that they'll add a way to transfer your old PFQ data to the rebooted version.
The issue, really, is that it's not enough of the data according to the OP. If you could copy all of your dex data, your currency and your Pokemon then I'm sure far fewer people would have a problem with it. Obviously, that's a lot of work but surely it's worth it if a good portion of your playerbase is considering leaving without the ability to do that? The more I read other people's posts the more I'm kind of in the "uncomfortable with the change" camp. I'll admit, it would be nice to start anew and be on an even playing field as someone who only came in a few months ago but if the cost of that is thousands of people losing years of their history and the money they had invested into this game? I don't know, man. It'd be one thing if there were no MTX involved but the important thing that needs to be done here is to make sure people don't feel like the money they have invested in the game doesn't go down the drain.
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
I don’t like the idea that everything I’ve done for over a year is going to waste. In fact, I’ve been saving up delta points and building up my rowlet chain for september 16, a special day for me, and if all of that is gone...well let’s just say I’ll be more than upset. Seeing that everything I collect and have on this account having to be “unlocked” again is a big turnoff. This is the one place I know I can always come back to hatch a couple eggs to raise my chain, talk to some friends, and always see my special delta collection. For all my time to go to waste like this makes me very anxious. Not saying I don’t love the updates...but now the one thing that always makes me happy is causing me more stress than good. Might cause me to leave PFQ instead of stay if we can’t transfer certain things or if it takes so long to unlock...
Adorable pfp drawn by the talented Armarouge!
~My character is a rowlet based on Nanashi Mumei
My favorite VTuber
~
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ~I'm a friendly, owl-obsessed avian-enthusiast™ and rowlet-lover Ɛ(◉Θ◉)3~
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +27,851,666
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +25,707,774
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +8,125,288
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
i literally am just about to hit arceus rank and it feels like i wasted a lot of time now... i dont personally care about story quest, i hate them actually, but a lot of people seem to like them so at least a lot will enjoy it. Cant we have the option to unlock our previous dex progress or something? if people wanna start over for free thats cool but i also feel like those of us who want to keep our dex progress or forge progress should be given the option if possible. not to mention items - ive been saving so many summon items for chaining, should i just use them now or sell them???? and about the overhaul of the looks i hate it a lot but ill get used to it i guess, though honestly this whole thing sounds...bad? in my opinion anyways. the tutorial does need updating though cause it is rough, so at least theres that..
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
On one hand I'm super excited for a PFQ story mode. But on the other, does this mean that everything we have now except for pokemon is completely useless on the reboot? Should I stop caring about things like wishforge badges on PFQ because eventually they won't matter? Knowing that eventually PFQ will be replaced with the reboot makes it hard for me to care about going on with stuff like wish forge badges knowing that some day none of my efforts will matter. Still my two biggest concerns is 1.Will there be battles and 2.Will there be new forums we have to transfer everything over to? (Sorry if they've already been answered I've only read up to page 2 at the time of posting this) Still, if there is battling I will be happy. It would be awesome if the story mode gave more importance to it or would at least had battling challenges that rewarded players for training up their pokemon.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~

Pages: 1234567··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page