PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 53545556

selocon's Avatarselocon
Yes. All pokemon from PFQ. Neither of them has ever said PF1 pokemon that haven't yet come back are going to be transferable. The reason is the same reason they can't use user-submitted ideas. If it's from someone under 18, they can legally say "Take it down!" and PFQ has to. And a lot of the PF1 pokemon that didn't come over were made by minors, iirc on why they haven't come back
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
This sounds to me like it includes PF1 'mons. QUOTE originally posted by Arebani Cons: - Will ALL Pokemons be transferable? As Some already stated, some PF1 Exclusives/Variants and all CS's were not transferable to PFQ and got lost forever, don't want this to happen again. Garthic: Yes, the first post said "all" for a reason :p
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
I think that he was just referring to those that had already been transferred. I'm fairly certain there were some legal issues concerning some of the CS/Exclusives/etc. on PF1, as stated by selocon, and I don't think that has changed, otherwise we would already be able to transfer them. So yes, PF1 pokemon can transfer, but only those that are already able to transfer to PFQ.
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
selocon's Avatarselocon
Gonna quote the quote you quoted, LadyElemental QUOTE originally posted by Arebani Cons: - Will ALL Pokemons be transferable? As Some already stated, some PF1 Exclusives/Variants and all CS's were not transferable to PFQ and got lost forever, don't want this to happen again. "Got lost forever..." clue you in to anything? There's a lot of PF1 exclusives that cannot legally be brought to PFQ. Those are the ones we cannot transfer.
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Gonna quote the quote you quoted, LadyElemental QUOTE originally posted by Arebani Cons: - Will ALL Pokemons be transferable? As Some already stated, some PF1 Exclusives/Variants and all CS's were not transferable to PFQ and got lost forever, don't want this to happen again. "Got lost forever..." clue you in to anything? There's a lot of PF1 exclusives that cannot legally be brought to PFQ. Those are the ones we cannot transfer.
I'm assuming you're talking about the weird lineage of Kingdom Hearts based ones that I seem to be one of three people that remembers, and I am the only one who didn't care about them whatsoever. In which case, yeah, that obviously can't return. I think more people are concerned about the ones that have no legal issues, like Kaboom Torchic.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
Just because they didn't have any company ties doesn't mean they're legal. Some were designed by underage users and can't be used.
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
selocon's Avatarselocon
Many, many, many of the PF1 exclusives were made by users. A majority of those were made by minors. Minors cannot enter into a contract. Then, if I remember correctly, there was also the problem with a lot of the sprites having been made by someone close to Niet, who then sued because it was technically her property, the sprites. I don't know the whole story, but a lot of the PF1 mons were her idea, I think Edit: Of course I don't remember things right. >.< The above isn't 100% accurate, I thought I remembered the details from whats been said in the past, but I was wrong.
HullyGee's AvatarHullyGee
I don't believe I've seen this asked yet (lots of interesting discussion to sort through here!), but apologies if this question has been addressed previously. Is it possible that PF3's launch will affect the release of Gen 8 pokemon on PFQ? For example, if it's anticipated that PF3 will be up and ready for users by late November, not long after the SwSh release, would that mean Gen 8 pokemon would be exclusive to PF3?
selocon's Avatarselocon
PF3 is no where close to completion and will not be ready by november.
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder

QUOTE originally posted by HullyGee

I don't believe I've seen this asked yet (lots of interesting discussion to sort through here!), but apologies if this question has been addressed previously. Is it possible that PF3's launch will affect the release of Gen 8 pokemon on PFQ? For example, if it's anticipated that PF3 will be up and ready for users by late November, not long after the SwSh release, would that mean Gen 8 pokemon would be exclusive to PF3?
I believe they said somewhere that they would be released on both as well as any fakemon they create. If im wrong though someone correct me (so if for some reason it was expedited and open by late november then im sure they would have them on both.)
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ

Pages: 123··· 53545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page