PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 545556

Vålêyãd's AvatarVålêyãd
Well at the risk of sounding „brown-nosing“ (sorry if that‘s the wrong word, it‘s not my first language), I like the idea of quests. I‘m not always in the mood of clicking over and over again, so quests would be a good distraction. Maybe we can use the currency from PFQ to ‚load’ Vouchers which will then be used on the new site, so no money will get lost. edit: the only thing that concerns me a bit are the Badges.. ^^
(awesome Avatar made by awesome NixNight)
selocon's Avatarselocon
How many of the quests are going to be randomly triggered? Cause having quests randomly come up when I'm clicking I don't think I'd like it (but I'm too addicted to PFQ to not give PF3 (PFR?) a chance)
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
Since most of questions I had were answered, I'm not nearly as frightened I was before, thank gods =) I have one question left though - will our badges information be transferrable too?
EveRiddle's AvatarEveRiddle
With the latest update to the announcement a lot of my concerns have calmed. Though I'm still hung up on some things. The first being the browser compatibility, will you be releasing a list of browsers that won't be compatible? I am concerned that I would have to change browsers, and if at all possible I would rather avoid doing so. With the 'story quest' things or whatever it's likely to be called will we be able to skip dialog or like I have been doing in those story events that is simple fast clicking to get past things? See for me the only thing that interests me in any game; exceptions being Etrian Odyssey series, and Rune factory/story of seasons series; is actually doing stuff be it clicking, collecting, or fighting; I rush through dialog cause it just well boring for me.
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 1308
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Suggestion: Will we eventually see the storyquest engine be used for like, quests that were like how they were on PF1? Maybe it's my inner Adventure Game fan speaking, but I loved those and we never got a long-term equivalent for them on PFQ.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Hi! Assuming held items are carried along, will we only need to dex the 'default' forme of a Pokémon to transfer other formes? Foor example: dexing a normal Rotom will allow you to transfer a Wash Forme, dexing an Aegislash blade forme will allow you to transfer shield forme. Thank you!
they/he avatar by me
Luxeon's AvatarLuxeon
I appreciate this being explained in more detail. I know now why the change is being made along with what to expect. The original post had me thinking I would lose nearly everything I've worked on in the last three years.
Avatar sprite created by Nightmøn. Paid to own.

QUOTE originally posted by RenCringe

Hi! Assuming held items are carried along, will we only need to dex the 'default' forme of a Pokémon to transfer other formes? Foor example: dexing a normal Rotom will allow you to transfer a Wash Forme, dexing an Aegislash blade forme will allow you to transfer shield forme. Thank you!
Excellent question ^-^ I can’t believe I didn’t ask that! I have another question: WILL held items be transferred too?

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
xie lian's Avatarxie lian

no if people keep asking been answered 10 goodol' times Yes
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)

QUOTE originally posted by Braìxen101

no if people keep asking been answered 10 goodol' times Yes
Most people (including me) don’t like to look back at recent posts because sometimes they would take a long time to look through. I mean... why would somebody want to look at a whole 24 pages?

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page