PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 545556

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png
Please forgive me if I misread something, or if this question has an obvious answer that I'm missing. Will there be any plans for a "backwards" transfer system? EG: If both sites will be open at the same time, and I decide to transfer a mon from PFQ to the reboot site, would I ever be able to transfer it back to PFQ?
summon_cob.png 59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
No. Unfortunately, as a result of updating things - if you move something "up", thus upgrading its data to be compatible with the new build then it will not be able to effectively have its data downgraded. We highly recommend that people try out the new site in earnest before committing if this is a concern that they harbour. At the end of the day, though, that will be what we work on. The alternative is we work on a completely different project because this is getting ridiculous to work with. If PF is wanted to continue being a thing then this pretty much has to happen.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
grandmaster.pngc.png
This is honestly pretty curious for me. I'm sort of looking forward to it. The only thing I'm concerned about is that the new pf won't be click based. That's what I love about the site. I can click absently while I read or do another assignment. Mostly reading. If the story line won't let me click, move forward, or stop me from hunting, well I'll stick to PFQ. I also didn't realize that PFQ was initially meant to be a Facebook game. Anyways, I'm curious to how it will all work when it goes through. Otherwise, it sounds like everything else is covered or will be covered. I'm also wondering if various features from PF1 that I've heard about will be making a return and how much other features will change, such as gardening, summon unlocking, etc.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png
Thank you for the response, Garthic! And yes, that's understandable, it was just a random question I had. I love Pokefarm, and I very much hope it continues to exist <3

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

This is honestly pretty curious for me. I'm sort of looking forward to it. The only thing I'm concerned about is that the new pf won't be click based. That's what I love about the site. I can click absently while I read or do another assignment. Mostly reading. If the story line won't let me click, move forward, or stop me from hunting, well I'll stick to PFQ. I also didn't realize that PFQ was initially meant to be a Facebook game. Anyways, I'm curious to how it will all work when it goes through. Otherwise, it sounds like everything else is covered or will be covered. I'm also wondering if various features from PF1 that I've heard about will be making a return and how much other features will change, such as gardening, summon unlocking, etc.
We're not changing to core concept of the game. It's still going to be a click-based website.
selocon's Avatarselocon
elite.pngc.png
Besides the tutorial one, are the quest events (best term I could come up with) be optional? E.g. we don't have to do them, not the option to turn them off (cause personally I love the idea, but if it's for some of the longer "quests" like the UBs it seems like it'd be a pain to do.)
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
mascara's Avatarmascara
master.pngd.png
1. Will we have site skins 2. Will we have profiles 3. Will we have the forums 4. Will we have forum signatures 5. Will we have the option to change site skins 6. Will we have shiny hunting 7. Can we edit avatars 8. Will we have pms
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
summon_tle.png × 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Besides the tutorial one, are the quest events (best term I could come up with) be optional? E.g. we don't have to do them, not the option to turn them off (cause personally I love the idea, but if it's for some of the longer "quests" like the UBs it seems like it'd be a pain to do.)
Yes and no. You could not do them if you wanted to but you don't know what is exactly behind them.

QUOTE originally posted by Braìxen101

1. Will we have site skins 2. Will we have profiles 3. Will we have the forums 4. Will we have forum signatures 5. Will we have the option to change site skins 6. Will we have shiny hunting 7. Can we edit avatars 8. Will we have pms
Nah we're deleting everything. We secretly hate PF and everything about it so we're taking away everything that makes it what it is :p All jokes aside, I can answer your questions in quick succession. yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. I don't know why we'd change any of those things to begin with but hey, there ya go c:
mascara's Avatarmascara
master.pngd.png
9. Will we have ranks too 10. What will the title of the game be [posts merged]
0Percent's Avatar0Percent
ultra.pnge.png
Now that I think about it would randomised quests ever be a thing, like growing a certain berry or hatching a specific pokemon/type for example. I feel the weakness of the task list is that they didn't really do anything interesting and the daily tasks are kinda ignorable.

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page