PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Besides the tutorial one, are the quest events (best term I could come up with) be optional? E.g. we don't have to do them, not the option to turn them off (cause personally I love the idea, but if it's for some of the longer "quests" like the UBs it seems like it'd be a pain to do.)
Yes and no. You could not do them if you wanted to but you don't know what is exactly behind them.

QUOTE originally posted by Braìxen101

1. Will we have site skins 2. Will we have profiles 3. Will we have the forums 4. Will we have forum signatures 5. Will we have the option to change site skins 6. Will we have shiny hunting 7. Can we edit avatars 8. Will we have pms
Nah we're deleting everything. We secretly hate PF and everything about it so we're taking away everything that makes it what it is :p All jokes aside, I can answer your questions in quick succession. yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. I don't know why we'd change any of those things to begin with but hey, there ya go c:
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page