PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

EveRiddle's AvatarEveRiddle
With the latest update to the announcement a lot of my concerns have calmed. Though I'm still hung up on some things. The first being the browser compatibility, will you be releasing a list of browsers that won't be compatible? I am concerned that I would have to change browsers, and if at all possible I would rather avoid doing so. With the 'story quest' things or whatever it's likely to be called will we be able to skip dialog or like I have been doing in those story events that is simple fast clicking to get past things? See for me the only thing that interests me in any game; exceptions being Etrian Odyssey series, and Rune factory/story of seasons series; is actually doing stuff be it clicking, collecting, or fighting; I rush through dialog cause it just well boring for me.
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 0
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page