PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New server!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 16171819202122

SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
silver, youre right. i forgot entirely about all that due to me previously having hm ^^; so that's another 100-200zc on top yeesh. i saw a handful of people on facebook getting kinda whiney and needy about losing things. Someone outright demanded a special new sprite or something. I'm glad theyre not the majority
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by SpoodleBug

silver, youre right. i forgot entirely about all that due to me previously having hm ^^; so that's another 100-200zc on top yeesh.
Highkey, with that bonus people could buy new uber charms if they exchanged their currency, i havent been on the trade threads in a while but i remember GP being a hot item before the site going down :D
Icon by me!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
exactly. it's equivelant or greater to any losses by far~
DarkDreamerxx's AvatarDarkDreamerxx
probably a stupid question but how do we recieve or activate the free week of hypermode? it shows i have something there cause it says ''free!' but when i click it there is nothing to collect
It's automatically given to you! You have the banner and symbol that say that you have the HM

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
hi! is there any way we can log out of voltorb flip now? was relying on autofill for multiple game codes on one computer, but since i can't log out we can't get to the other code ^^;;;
Snowbell's AvatarSnowbell
Being logged in brought me to a page and told me my access code at the bottom. Does this not do it for you Eclipsed?
kytten's Avatarkytten

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

In the interest of transparency I offer you two jokes. a) My life
Heckin' oof, #meIRL right there In all seriousness though, love you guys so much, you're doin' the best you can with such a crap situation and i applaud you so hard. Keep on keepin' on! And to think, all of this over a simple ;) xD
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
nevermind, incognito mode works to get back to the top page & let autofill do its thing thanks
sevencube3's Avatarsevencube3
That was a fun minigame! That's all I have to say besides the fact that it was actually taken from the video games (I think it was Gold/Silver/Crystal, if I remember right).

Pages: 123··· 16171819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page