PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New server!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

QUOTE originally posted by WanderLostGirl

i wish we had voltorb flip permanetly XD its fun once you learn it.... which i only sorta half did since i didnt know about it til the last day XD though my page kept refreshing and i didnt know it and lost a good chunk of ponts.. ^^o good luck everybody!
I kinda wish we did too, I was just getting the hang of it xD would love to play just for fun, don't really care about rewards
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Bella-chan's AvatarBella-chan
Totally. I hope they add this in a future event!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Naoma.
kimbolimbo's Avatarkimbolimbo
Has there been any update on when the tournaments are going to start up again? I know in the first post it said that they would continue the next week, so I assumed they'd start up again today. Since they haven't, I'm just wondering if I missed an update or something ^^'

kim, 25, she/her sending me a picture of j-hope may get you a mass click
buying at 25zc each!
template & avatar by me
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by kimbolimbo

Has there been any update on when the tournaments are going to start up again? I know in the first post it said that they would continue the next week, so I assumed they'd start up again today. Since they haven't, I'm just wondering if I missed an update or something ^^'
The tournament has started. If you can't see it in the directory bar above you can go here
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
kimbolimbo's Avatarkimbolimbo

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by kimbolimbo

The tournament has started. If you can't see it in the directory bar above you can go here
Thank you!! I must've gotten confused since I'm in a different time zone than usual rip ;-;
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
No confusion. It didn't start up until several hours after it normally does. (I was on @7am server time - midnight here - and it wasn't yet in the toolbar by the time i crashed around 4/5am my time). Still, it is going now, and there's plenty of time to at least get the hard goal, with some effort :-)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Cyberjuice's AvatarCyberjuice
I've been so busy I haven't been on Pokefarm Q in a month TwT I missed out on my free week. Oh well, I'm glad it's back!!
Confused how the free HM is working. I saw the "free" for a week, but I had HM active during the downtime, how do I tell if the free month is still active?
sirionmaster4's Avatarsirionmaster4

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

(Voltorb Flip update below.)

Welcome to Ho-oh! - Anyone who had Hypermode active at the time the server crashed, even those who were just on the free 7-day trial given out as a rank reward, has had their Hypermode extended by 1 full month.
I don't think you get the free week, it was only if you didn't have hm at the time.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemists Fire

Confused how the free HM is working. I saw the "free" for a week, but I had HM active during the downtime, how do I tell if the free month is still active?
Check when your current HM expires (mine is a month later than it was going to) as I think only the Timer's Bar wording recently changed back to 'normal'. The remainder of my free month is still in effect :-)

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page