PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New server!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 202122

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
Yay! We're not dead anymore! It's good to be back, even if I'm leaving for a trip this week. Too bad we missed the fishing tournament.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.

QUOTE originally posted by AshiMagari

I ordered a nihilego egg right before the site went down, rip my 500k xD Glad to be back to grind it tho~
Aha, same here! Maybe we’ll luck out and find it in the shelter. ^^’
jev's Avatarjev
holla, excited to be back, love yall 💕
Icon © Myself
Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
I miss this! I'm in love with the Hypermode so much!
Check out the fakemon mmo, https://pokengine.org!

QUOTE originally posted by Stargaze1

What if we had a contest that was supposed to be drawn during the downtime?
Please re-check the first post, the answer to your question has been edited in :)
Chewwy's AvatarChewwy
Yep, just a tiny problem! Ddin't know we where in the '70 again :)
MacaroniandNo's AvatarMacaroniandNo
Thank you sooo much mods for getting the server back up, and for your genorosity! I will definetly put the hypermode to good use!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Nvm im a moron haha Glad to be back
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Vorn's AvatarVorn
Welcome back! Didn't realize how many times a day I visited my farm until it was gone for so long xD
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
Welcome back, PFQ! It feels nice to be clicking again. <3 You guys did a wonderful job of keeping us updated, and giving us Voltorb Flip to play during the downtime was pretty cool too! Thanks a lot for all the compensation, the extended hypermode is super generous. I hope everything goes well with the new server!

Pages: 12345··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page