PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New server!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 202122

Cap' May's AvatarCap' May
Welcome back everyone! :D
Icon is of my progenitor, Regal, from Flight Rising! My clan is Melabeth.
WOO! we're back online! great work :0 I'm really happy to see PFQ up and running again. so far ive only run into a few errors though. anyone else getting error 507 on tranfering pokemon, moving them from feild and clicking other users? or is this just an issue on my end?

image of error

• tab 1
  • Shops you should check out
  • Dc
This is a signature. Wip
Credit: Signature and Animations are coded and made by me for personal use only.
add later
https://dragcave.net/user/Dragonwhisper23
Secaruolaolt's AvatarSecaruolaolt
Well, thank you for all of your hard work~ The compensation for the downtime is honestly far more generous than I was expecting, and I'm very appreciative of it.
Sice's AvatarSice
I'm glad the site is back, thanks for your hard work !
LUXRUMBRE96's AvatarLUXRUMBRE96
<3 good to be back. Thank you for working so hard everyone :D
I really wish I could have gotten my one and only fire z crystal back. The ground z crystals from the typerace are nice but I already have 7 of them xD But you did what you could and gave me a day to prepare for more bonus counters so I'm good with what we got :) I'm so glad the site is back up and running. I'm probably gonna spend all day clicking. Gotta catch up on a week of downtime :p
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Fluttershy63's AvatarFluttershy63
So glad to be back and Thanks for everything! :)
Fennekinfan11's AvatarFennekinfan11
We are finally back!
I am open to Pokemon requests on Deviantart.
Kasei's AvatarKasei
Oof, I was really hoping that something could be done for those who lost legendary eggs from the egg supplier due to this. Losing 2M credits just because of bad RNG making the eggs take almost the full week really stings. Maybe consider temporarily making the "re-order" button not cost anything for those who lost a lost of resources due to this ? Other than that, it's nice to be back.
shibiinu's Avatarshibiinu
I was going to say this on a FB post, but you've all handled this so well. Thanks for updating us on FB so transparently, and promptly too. Hope the server treats you kindly, and that you all can have a well-earned break. ♥
Avatar and signature art is my art. All art posted on my profile is mine.

Pages: 123456··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page