PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New server!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 202122

Kitsune Hime's AvatarKitsune Hime
It's great to see this site back again, many thanks to everyone who worked hard on getting it back up onto a new server you all deserve a good rest. ~
I am forever indecisive on a Pokésona lol.
Shulksire's AvatarShulksire
Welcome back, PFQ! Much thanks for all your hard work, Niet! I'll definitely be putting my Hypermode to good use with my current chain of Alolan Vulpix!
Shulk/Xenoblade Chronicles series (c) MONOLITHSOFT "I can change the future!" - Shulk, Smash Ultimate
Kinda sad the typenrace isn't being restarted, I was looking forward to it. Oh well, yay free prizes ^^ Thank you so much for the rewards and the HyperMode extension, and all the hard work that went into getting the site up and running again =)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
zoey's Avatarzoey
A bit sad I lost many days with my ubercharm but I'm just happy the site is back up running :) You're so generous with all the hm can't ask for more!
Made pfp on: https://picrew.me/image_maker/9889
nikao's Avatarnikao

QUOTE originally posted by Kasei

Oof, I was really hoping that something could be done for those who lost legendary eggs from the egg supplier due to this. Losing 2M credits just because of bad RNG making the eggs take almost the full week really stings. Maybe consider temporarily making the "re-order" button not cost anything for those who lost a lost of resources due to this ? Other than that, it's nice to be back.
The same problem i got too...5legendary eggs for type race from summon items who are now lost... --> and eggs no use anymore... but cant hatch without breaking my long chain hunt....that really hurts. Or is there a way for those who did use summon for type race? sad that it was not restarted too like fishing tournament... But like other did say, im really happy pokefarm is back again^___^ Thank you for all the hard work and time you put in to get the site back on and running...and even did give ut comensation even when you did not have to as not your fault^^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Leonidas1754's AvatarLeonidas1754
Thanks for all your hard work!!! It's a bummer some things like Z-crystals can't be recovered, but after everything that happened (And all you're doing to make up for it, which is more than enough), it's pretty darn understandable. I hope things are finally settled- or nearly settled- on your side. Thank you for all your hard work!!!
Icon by Me
Kaeni's AvatarKaeni
Thank you for the hard work! And also for the compensations ^^ Glad to see this site again dsjjssdj
Yay! I checked everyday to see if it was back on! I hope you guys get your well deserved rest soon
Spirat made by me, Sprite of it made by cutieflypie Click Here for more Fakemon!
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
Thanks for all the hard work for getting PFQ back up and running! And the TR prizes and free HM are a pretty sweet bonus! Although this did have an upside for me....I FINALLY hatched my pretty shiny Vulpix baby on Pokemon X!!! In only 3 eggs!!!

Yeah, I have no idea why it's sideways and I can't fix it. Sorry!
furina's Avatarfurina
Welcome back! If you have noticed you have less Credits than you had before the crash... I told Doug to snatch some for me. >:3 Question: Which Bonus Counters will activate?
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact

Pages: 1234567··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page