PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New server!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 171819202122

SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
heartgold and soul silver~ gsc still had the slots i believe
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Shadow22's AvatarShadow22
that is kinda correct, it came from the remakes, Heartgold and Soulsilver
sevencube3's Avatarsevencube3
That would probably explain my familiarity with the minigame.
i wish we had voltorb flip permanetly XD its fun once you learn it.... which i only sorta half did since i didnt know about it til the last day XD though my page kept refreshing and i didnt know it and lost a good chunk of ponts.. ^^o good luck everybody!
Acboss's AvatarAcboss
Now that voltorb flip is over, I want to know what a good amount of coins is and what a good level is (I got 4K coins on level 7)
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
id be interested in seeing a (completely anonymous of course) spread of results to be honest, to see where the averages and peaks lie ;o;
I know what you mean. I made a post in the discussion forum for people to put their scores so we can make our own prelim lists while we wait for the actual results to be tallied up xD
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Well, once you submit your code (to the link Niet provided) it lists your stats and then says... "Winners and full rankings will be announced at a later date. Please check the announcements." So my private wish to see my rankings, not just get (or not get) the prize Poké, seems to have been granted :-)
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 1/211 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Clydefoxboi's AvatarClydefoxboi
heck, if I'd have known I'd get a week of hypermode out of it I'dve come back sooner!
Luna08's AvatarLuna08
good to be back

Pages: 123··· 171819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page