PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 363738

Ghost becuase I've seen so many cool fanmade ghost evos and now I'm excited for one. Also floating limbs.
#1 Zoroark Enjoyer (REAL)
× 112 / 500
Buying for 20/Equiv Check out my art shop Avatar by Silver Raven
credits

credits

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
I wonder what a bug type eevee would look like
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
What if we got a praying mantis style bug eevee
nanarini's Avatarnanarini
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: nanarini Nickname: nana Favorite Eeveelution: leafeon i think Least Favorite Eeveelution: id say none but... shiny leafeon. nintendo did my poor baby so much wrong, its barely distinguishable ;-; Password: - How did you find us:
recent in clans forum
Pokeelite5's AvatarPokeelite5
There is a chance for steel type because of metal in the region that is seen alot. There was a chance to get one in gen2 since it was introduced with dark type but espeon was more better for a counterpart to umbreon.
pokeelite5 mascot is an eevee that loves a greatball and its hat.

Badges

kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Accepted, welcome to the clan nanarini! Feel free to join in on the current topic which is: What new Eeveelution would you like to see the most and why?
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
nanarini's Avatarnanarini
(softly but with a lot of feeling) dragon vee... just... wanna see it, wanna see how they execute it, and wanna se my lil floofer become a dragon. (ive seen some art of dragon kittens and im so on board with this, so same goes for dragon eevee.) up next are ghost and bug. (and i want them to give bug vee 6 paws, for maximum toebeans!)
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
I mostly want a flying eevee. We still don’t have a mammalian pokemon with wings that isn’t a bat. And mega absol doesn’t count because apparently those are just fluff. I’ve heard people suggest we may be getting steel and poison though. Which would be cool.
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
Flying vee and a dragon vee are on my top.I would love to see how the designers would make a dragon eevee and how a flying vee would look.I would imagine a flying eevee with angel wing sand a cloud tail and asfluffy as a cloud.I dunno about a dragon eevee though
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
I'd like to see a Dragon-Type Eeveelution, since Dragon types are one of my favorite types that do not have a Eeveelution yet. I imagine a Dragon Eeveelution with reptilian features with wings.
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page