PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 363738

C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
Maybe that past topic didn't stick.. i got a better one! rate eeveeloution shinies! 1/10 being why nintendo 10/10 being my precious shiny
Hi, I'm a dumb individual who likes Jackbox and object shows. Don't get me started, I WILL go on for ages.
Tanzaku

Tanzaku

Summon Item

(: 0)

A vibrant blue paper with a poem written neatly on it. With it, it is possible to call upon the Legendary Pokémon Jirachi.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 47 — 6,420 / 6,798
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness 0%
Bashful nature
Also, that's Cinder. Click 'em a bit if you want.
Okay then, I'll go in dex order. (Not sure if Eevee counts so I'll skip that one until someone say it counts or not) Vaporeon: 2.5/10 Why did they make it bright pink-ish purple? It isn't to bad, but still quite bleh. Jolteon: 3/10 Mostly because green is my least favourite colour and it's a somewhat icky shade of green. Flareon: 8/10 Such floofy sparkly fiery Eevee! ^-^ Espeon: 1/10 Same as Joteon, only NEON. Just ew. Umbreon: 10/10 Although it doesn't change much, it looks spookier. Leafeon: 3.5/10 Too lazy. Glaceon: 8.5/10 Although quite lazy, is very similar to two of my favourite shinies ever. And lastly Sylveon: 10/10 The 'main/accent swap' shinies as I call them are really lovely in my opinion.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
nanarini's Avatarnanarini
i did have art for eeveelutions but was unsure whether thats not against advertisement rules ^^' vaporeon: 7/10, nice purple. jolteon: uh a 3, i dont like the acid shade of green but its not the worst flareon: also a 7/10, color close enough to keep the warm palette, but clearly distinguishable. espeon: 1/10 Why Nintendo. this color eats my eyes. and thats given i like green - in more natural of its shades. this thing? looks like i wouldnt dare touch it with a 10 foot pole because its poison warning coloration is so intense. i wish shiny espeon was like beta espeon, a sunny creamy light yellow. umbreon: 10/10 youre doing amazing sweetie leafeon: 1/10. nintendo personally spat me in the face with this. its literally the same as nonshiny, so i cant help but feel my fave eeveelution was just robbed of a shiny. you could have done anything, make it autumnal, give leaves a different pretty color, keep the leaves and change fur color, literally anything, but you have elected to do nothing at all glaceon: 5/10. whatever. not very distinct but nowhere near leafeons hubris sylveon: 10/10 youre doing amazing sweetie
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
@Pony, Mawile and Swirl, you're all accepted! Please remove the password from your posts and feel free to join in on the current conversation. I'll add you in once I get home from work later! The Current Topic is: Rating Eeveeluton Shinies 1/10 being hate the shiny, 10/10 being best shiny, as well as explain your choice~
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Ahem, I have the most important thing to say... Why Nintendo! WHY must you torture me with this called a shiny espeon. WHY????!!!!! Espeon is amazing and you just.....KILLED IT Anyway, yeah 0/10 shiny espeon 10000000/10 Regular Espeon, oh and the melan on here is very nice, especially the mega, though that is off topic XP
Came back from yet another hiatus, sorry if I left anyone hanging uwu Started playing Genshin recently! If anyone is interested in chatting/playing with me, I take casual PMs, and I can send you my UID EDITED ON: 12/22/2021
Vaporeon: 8/10, I really like the pink on it. Jolteon: 3/10, Genuinley looks like puke, should've been electric blue. Flareon: 5/10, Ok, looks like a fluffy eevee. Espeon: 4/10, I actually don't mind is as much but it's still ugly. Should've been white. Umbreon: 10/10, Mmmmm yes, delicious blue. Leafeon: 0/10, WHY AREN'T YOU AUTUMN COLORED. Glaceon: 6/10, Decent, I think purple or pink could've worked, or maybe indigo. Sylveon: 9/10, Looks amazing, but normal sylveon is slightly easier on the eyes for me.
#1 Zoroark Enjoyer (REAL)
× 112 / 500
Buying for 20/Equiv Check out my art shop Avatar by Silver Raven
credits

credits

Pix3lblip's AvatarPix3lblip
Vaporeon 9/10 Its a really nice color Jolteon 6/10 it's ok Flareon 10000/10 Yasss I love it so much! It's like a golden flame baby! Espeon 2/10 No. Umbreon: 8/10 it's like a blue moon :3 Leafeon: 4/10 it's too bright to be natural Glaceon 7/10 it's ok, it's a small change Sylveon: 7/10 meh. It would be nicer if it were purple
Hope you have a nice day! :3 Little Ditto made by PupperCakes
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
Glaceon 9/10 I like it but it’s too similar to the normal colors and feels kinda lazy Leafeon 6/10 it’s ok but too similar and really should have been autumn Everything else 20/10 I’m bias
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
Vaporeon: 6/10 not the worst eeveelution shiny but I'm personally not a fan of pink... if it was maybe? white? or a pastel pink? maybe I would have liked it more. Jolteon: 5/10 kind of a gross looking green? but again, not the worst. Flareon: 6/10 It's okay but I feel like it would have been better with something a little more different! the body color is too similar to the fluff color, makes it less interesting to look at then normal flareon. Espeon: 0/10 delete this yknow maybe some kind of red/orange would be nice since it represents the sun? but no, it gets a glarimg green that isn't appealing at all. yuck. Umbreon: 10/10 its so subtle but it wORKS I LOVE Leafeon: 0/10 as everyone else said it should have been autumny!! the chikorita line got nice autumn colors but leafeon just gets minty, its a disgrace Glaceon: 1/10 i hate it for the same reason i hate leafeon, its just the same with the brightness slider tweaked a bit, but I guess its not AS bad as leafeon. Sylveon: 10/10 baby... it may just be the same color palette swapped but it works so well bonus for eevee: 10/10 i love it!! I want more canon shinies that look leucistic ;w;
clai/mordecai/aether, fae/they || flight rising || credit
sprite and avatar by me.
art shoptrade shop
nanarini's Avatarnanarini
actually i wouldnt even mind minty if it was an actual minty color, and not 'plain leafeon but you set your monitor brightness a little higher'! also interesting how everyone reads vaporeon as pink. i always read it as purple

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page