PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 35363738

Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: spades4 Nickname: spades Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon ofc : ) Least Favorite Eeveelution: I don't know but maybe Sylveon Password: Eevee How did you find us: Guess? Just searching ^^
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,298,586
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

BedsideChai's AvatarBedsideChai
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: BedsideChai Nickname: Al Favorite Eeveelution: Leafeon! Least Favorite Eeveelution: None Password: noefaeL How did you find us:looking through the clan list :)
DragonShine55's AvatarDragonShine55
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: DragonShine55 Nickname:Vex Favorite Eeveelution:Umbreon Least Favorite Eeveelution: None of them Password:noerbmU How did you find us: through the forums
Vex|He/They|Non-binary
luznoceda's Avatarluznoceda
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username:prospitest Nickname:adri/lain Favorite Eeveelution:leafeon Least Favorite Eeveelution:jolteon Password: noefael How did you find us: through the clan forums
Lv. 100 — +2,379,665
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 64%
Jolly nature
Score: 856
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Starsplash66 Nickname: Star Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon! Least Favorite Eeveelution: Jolteon Password: Neovlys How did you find us: Just checked the forums and saw this!
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Maristar1214's AvatarMaristar1214
center]I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Maristar1214 Nickname: Marie Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon and Sylveon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Jolteon Password: Noecalg dna Noevlys How did you find us: looking for clans in forums
Check my UFT, Type Race, Free,and PWYW if you would like to trade Pokémon Pm me if your looking for a certain summon or want me to box box hunt or want me to shelter hunt for you Also pm me if I have any megas you would like to dex also anyone can mass click me thank you
YamiSnugbts's AvatarYamiSnugbts
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: YamiSnugbts Nickname: Yami Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon naturally ^^; Least Favorite Eeveelution: Flareon tbh Password: Eevee How did you find us?: just looking through the forums
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Mangled-Mango Nickname: Mango Favorite Eeveelution: Flareon, Vaporeon and Sylveon! Least Favorite Eeveelution: Jolteon (I love them still :'] ) Password: noevlyS dna noeropaV ,noeralF How did you find us: Searching through clans
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
krusifiied's Avatarkrusifiied
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: krusifiied Nickname: temmie/tem Favorite Eeveelution: sylveon <3 Least Favorite Eeveelution: flareon Password: noevlys How did you find us: just browsing on clans :3
pup 7TEEN nonbinary girlflux
creds
image drawn by me, emoticons from caterpie carrd
Lady Kimberly's AvatarLady Kimberly
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Lady Kimberly Nickname: Kiki Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon Least Favorite Eeveelution: None Password: Eevee How did you find us: Searching the clans, nothing more~
Nyahoy~! ( Icon used for Avatar from my DeviantArt account.)

Pages: 123··· 35363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page