PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 333435363738

Vully's AvatarVully
sylveon would be a plush but unsure about the rest
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Bonk! Sorry for the inactivity, been busy with a lot of irl stuff! If each eeveeution was a tourist destination, aka statue of liberty, Effeil tower, what would they be and why
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
XxSnivyxX's AvatarXxSnivyxX
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username:XxsnivyxX Nickname:ivy Favorite Eeveelution:leafeon Least Favorite Eeveelution:no one i love them all Password:Leafy How did you find us:i looked in the forums
Lv. 30 — 2,046 / 2,534
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
This is leafy can you feed her a berry?:)
IdkLol's AvatarIdkLol
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: IdkLol Nickname: Anything Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon and Umbreon! Least Favorite Eeveelution: Don't have one! Password: !noerbmU dna noevlyS How did you find us: Was exploring clans, when I came across this!
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Tobster1214 Nickname: Toby~ Favorite Eeveelution: sylveon! Least Favorite Eeveelution: none! Password: noevlys How did you find us:
looking for the summon collector form-
candleartco🔇My Journal🔇 0=Type race score Buying for 20zc each, just send trade
× 43 / 200
livermoregirl's Avatarlivermoregirl
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Blaziken Blaze Nickname: Blaze Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon Password: noerbmU How did you find us: Browsing through clans.
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) March 2024 Team Ground banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai (Drill a path to victory!)
Score: 0
Cyantifically's AvatarCyantifically
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Cyantifically Nickname: Cyan Favorite Eeveelution: Espeon or Vaporeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Jolteon :/ Password: Noepse How did you find us:
I was looking for a Clan go join!
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username:GalaxyLupusMoon Nickname:Galaxy Favorite Eeveelution:Jolteon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Leafeon How did you find us: I looked in the forums
Makyre's AvatarMakyre
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Makyre Nickname: Marie Favorite Eeveelution: Espeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon Password: Noepse How did you find us: I'm pretty new so I decided to look throught clans to find people of similar intrest to talk to.
Shadow2812's AvatarShadow2812
Who's excited for Sylveon on Pokémon Go?
Great job getting first, Team Bloom Doom! This was one of the greatest races I have ever had! Not only did I beat my previous point record, but the teamwork was the best I have ever seen and we got first! I don't think I have ever been so motivated to participate in a race! This team was the greatest I have been on! I hope to see some of you in future type races! ~Champion Spectra, the creator of the sprite!

Pages: 123··· 333435363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page