PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 32333435363738

koratta's Avatarkoratta
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: koratta Nickname: doctor Favorite Eeveelution: i love them all equally, but umbreon and espeon are my top favorites~ Least Favorite Eeveelution: i could never bring myself to dislike one! not even a little! Password: noerbmu noepse How did you find us: scrollin' through the forms!
Willowheart's AvatarWillowheart
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username:Silverstar8150 Nickname:Silver Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon Least Favorite Eeveelution:Jolteon Password:noevlys How did you find us:Browsing through forums
©
coded by aud.rey for willowheart's use only art by morse
  • Click?
  • Credits
  • Placeholder
Normalium Z

Normalium Z

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A crystallised form of Z-Power. It can be used to boost Albino rates for Normal-type Eggs.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalGrass
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: ittybittyKraken Nickname: ittybitty, itty, bitty, Kraken, The Kraken, ittybittyKraken, smol Kraken Favorite Eeveelution: Vaporeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: gasp Password: noeropav How did you find us: I did scroll the forums
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Looks good, welcome to the clan everyone, I'll add you all in when I can! Sorry about late replies, been busy with some stuff! New topic, if each Eeveelution were a type of YouTube video genre (aka beauty, music, sports, cooking, gaming, etc) what would they be and why? (Please do not link actual YouTube videos)
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
SushiKoii's AvatarSushiKoii
This is more based off of a feeling instead of any actual reasons, but: Flareon: Sports clip reactions Vaporeon: Science channel? Jolteon: EDM producer Espeon: Beauty/make-up channel Umbreon: gamer Leafeon: Cooking videos Glaceon: Dance cover channel Sylveon: Kpop stan
친구가 되어 함께 걸어줘 Let's just run for our lives~
Ahh new topic! If each eeveelution were a flower, what would they be and why?
Ashentwiins's AvatarAshentwiins
Ooh I have ideas. Jolteon: Sunflower (represents longevity, loyalty, and adoration. jolteon is an electric type, and would be the equivalent of a ball of portable electricity in real life, and certainly would have no problems surviving for a long time, and giving things bursts of life) Umbreon: Hollyshock (represents ambition and growth under harsher conditions, which immediately made me think of umbreon. umbreon is a pokemon that screams ambition to me, and it definitely flourishes under conditions that don't suit most pokemon) Vaporeon: Water Lily (represents peace, rebirth, eloquence, and beauty. vaporeon is certainly a beautiful pokemon, evolving with the water. eloquence is something that comes to mind when I think of vaporeon, because water is a scary force under the right conditions, but vaporeon is a very comfortable and controlled pokemon) Leafeon: Snowdrop (represents consolation or hope. now it doesn't seem like a choice a normal person would choose for leafeon, but Leafeon is a grass type, and that makes me think of nature, and the earth. leafeon, in my opinion, embodies hope, because it grows with nature) Flareon: Hyacinth (represents constancy, playfulness, loveliness, jealousy, and sorrow. flareon makes ne think of the conditions it evolves under, and its attitude in the games and shows. it's certainly playful, and I would think that perhaps flareon would be a bit jealous of the other pokemon, because I would think it would be a hot-to-the-touch pokemon) Sylveon: Chrysanthemum (represents optimism, joy, truth, loyalty, and more, which I think fits sylveon for many reasons. sylveon is a very happy pokemon, and its design shows off many of these traits) Glaceon: Daisy (represents innocence, cheer, simplicity, and beauty, which fits Glaceon in my opinion. glaceon is a more mysterious pokemon, with a simple design for its element, which is quite beautiful) Espeon: Fern (represents magic, enchantment, confidence, sincerity, and shelter. espeon immediately comes to mind with a fern, because espeon has psychic abilities, which would be considered "magic" to most people. espeon is quite confident in its abilities, and I'd assume this pokemon would be quite comforting, at least towards other eevee evolutions) Eevee: Lilac (stands for growth and progress, which fits Eevee nicely, because all of the evolutions start as eevee, and progress from there)
I'm from AZ so I'm 7 hours behind server. Avatar made by shalusky on ChickenSmoothie colored by me. They gave me permission to use it here. (I used to be Ahri Feather)
× 8 / 550
× 505 / 6278
× 887 / 6278
00Mikey00's Avatar00Mikey00
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: 00Mikey00 Nickname: Mike / Mikey are both fine Favorite Eeveelution: Jolteon Least Favorite Eeveelution: nope, they're all adorable Password: noetloJ How did you find us: looked through the forums c:
selkiesoft's Avatarselkiesoft
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Selkiesoft Nickname: Selkie/Mari Favorite Eeveelution: Vaporeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Leafeon probably, its cute but not high on my list. Password: noeropaV How did you find us: Did a snoopy snoop on Cat's profile because she made a signature I liked, and ended up here ^^'
Heyo! Come click my babs! BLM | ACAC | LGBTQ+ RIGHTS
I'll add you in when I can, thanks for joining! Sorry for the inactivity, been busy with ArtTober! New topic, if each Eeveelution were a toy (eg toy drums, teddy bear) what would they be and why? Also possibly thinking about holding a raffle for the clan soon, so keep your eyes out <3

Pages: 123··· 32333435363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page