PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 363738

kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Welcome to Evons of Nature, an Eeveelution based clan! This clan is for people who love to talk about Eevee and it's Eeveelutions, or enjoy collecting, training, and raising Eeveelutions! In this clan you talk about each Eeveelution, as well as Eeveelution ideas and concepts! Before you join, please be sure to read the rules!

Rules

1. All PFQ rules apply! 2. NO SPAMMING, as this can result in the clan getting deleted or in trouble! 3. Please don't make a post that is less than three words, as this counts as spam! 4. Don't double post, instead edit your previous post to prevent from spam and clutter! 5. The password is Eevee. 6. If you're not a member, please wait until a clan helper or I accept your form! You may not join in on the conversation until your form is accepted. 7. Subscribe to the thread! 8. Don't be rude to other people because of their opinion, for example if they like an Eeveelution you don't. 9. If someone's entry form is wrong, please do not comment on it, as that is the job of the clan helpers/mods and I! 10. The real password is your favorite Eeveelution spelled backwards, if you don't have one, then Eevee is fine~ 11. You are allowed to change the topic after 3 days have passed, or unless the topic is finished. 12. All art you post must be credited, even if it is done by you! Failure to source artwork will be reported. 13. If you are found spamming or being rude to others multiple times, you will get a warning.
Now that you've hopefully read all of the rules, all you have to do now is copy the code below and fill out the lines to apply! Please post all entry forms here, and note that Eevee doesn't count as an Eeveelution. However, if you like all the Eeveelutions and don't have a least favorite, feel free to put "None." Please put your answers to the right of the [/b]!

Form

[center][b]I would like to join Evons of Nature![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Nickname:[/b] [b]Favorite Eeveelution:[/b] [b]Least Favorite Eeveelution:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]How did you find us:[/b][/center]
When filling out the form, please do NOT put your account password in. If your form is declined due to a wrong password, you'll need to post a new entry form once you find the correct one. After you're accepted, please remove the password from your form. This is so we can ensure people read the rules.

Current Topic

If each Eeveelution were a natural disaster, what would they be and why?

Clan Banners

Made by MochaFox!

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~LVPz][img]https://i.ibb.co/9c4n2hf/evnsofnature.png[/img][/url]
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Memberlist

Members

CatEnergetic - Cat/Katt ShinyPokemans - Mint/Nim/Shiny (Clan Helper) Skiddo - Mel IvoryMemory - Ivory Nyna Azura - Nyna Kawiwi - Kaw/Fluffy TheSoapyDolphin - Soapy/Scopi/Sorbet/Dolphin Milove - Milo/Fluff Sitten1115 - Sitten/Sephy GumiTheCarrot - Carrot Ashentwiins - Ashen/Ashy ImaFishstick - Fishy Bird-kicker - Bird RubyIllustration - Ruby/Glory/Berry Hernan23Pro - Hernan Glaciersong - Glacier PupperCakes - Pupp/Cake Shadow2812 - Chris ShayNayNayCool - Shay/ShayShay Mewie - Sakura/Alpaca/Togefloof Kitkatmeowzie - Crystal/Kitkat InkedMyths - Myth JirachiStar5525 - Jirachi/JirachiStar PrincessPika - Pika Nicknack6534 - Nick PurpleQuartz - Quartz Fuzzyfurret - Sora/Dan Pokeelite5 - Kaben TheSaltyZoroark - Salty Spewpa - Moony Vaporeon26 - Vapor Nanarini - Nana Ghostly - Ghost/Ghostly SnivyQueen15 - Vulpix Pony109gold - Pony Mawile94 - Maw/Strawberry/Mawile SwirlingInferno - Swirl/Inferno Echo1 - Echo Vully - Vulvul Leokumi - Kris/Leo AuraEevee431 - Aura MonkeyBug853 - Monkey ShadowShade - Zoura/Lumi/Havoc ArcticFox3107 - Fox/Arctic Chiliarch - Jame Heathertail538 - Heather Shelbylynn0901 - Shelbylynn Queen Klance - Keith PKMN - Alex Illusion52 - Baxter Noi - Noibat Cherry-Blossom - Cherry Braixen101 - Silky Narhumo - Bloo Eeveehart - Karin Raiveon - Rai/Clara Saltea - Saltea/Sunnie Breepi - Bree/Ribbon Spookynbs - Casper/Blair/Charlie Iceland - Ru/Icy/Kamie EmeraldSands315 - Emerald/Andrew/Drew Kitsuneoxo - Kitsune Swag3Tails - Swaggy/Sophie Xdrvc - Kitty FezzyDragon - Luke RubixCube97 - Rubix Opalfirelight - Opal Dark Wispeon - Dark/Wispy Silkiemoon - Silkie Pikachoo23 - PikaSF Animestia - Izzy
Looking for Clan Helpers! Please fill out this form and message it to me via PM! [b]Username[/b]: [b]Skills[/b]: [b]Have You Ever Modded Anything Before (Discord, Forum, etc)[/b]: [b]Why Do You Think You Should Be a Clan Helper?[/b]:
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Skiddo Nickname: Mel Favorite Eeveelution: Flareon Least Favorite Eeveelution: None Password: How did you find us: From the old clan ^^
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Accepted~ I'll add you in now!
IvoryMemory's AvatarIvoryMemory
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: IvoryMemory Nickname: Ivory Favorite Eeveelution: Espeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon Password: Edited Out How did you find us: I was in the other clan originally.
"My problem is that I don't even fit in with the misfits. I don't fit anywhere.” ― Katie Alender, Bad Girls Don't Die
Credit, Signature edited by me
Icon made by Zerobold
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: ShinyPøkémans Nickname: Mint, Nim, or Shiny Favorite Eeveelution: Leafeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: glaceon Password: How did you find us:Well I sort of just was waiting for your announcement
Credit
Avatar: Shiro1877 Blade with Oran Berry: InkRunner101 Blade on Art Shop Button: Kattibei Signature: Chanty
Not much to say actually :/
Nyna Azura's AvatarNyna Azura
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Nyna Azura Nickname: Nyna Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Flareon Password: How did you find us: just like the others;)
325/500
Gray Stones
Wishalloy Psychic
3,388 left

TR Score [2,894]
Team Poison March 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
> My Journal > My Shop (50% off for team ) Credit for art/images I use all across PFQ can be found in this post.
I'll add you all in! And Shiny is a clan helper as well, so they can accept forms as well if needed!
Käwíwí's AvatarKäwíwí
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Käwíwí Nickname: Kaw or Fluffy? I don't mind. Favorite Eeveelution: All! But preferably Glaceon. Least Favorite Eeveelution: None Password: How did you find us: From the old clan. ^^
click my babu

Pages: 123··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page