PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345··· 363738

Ashentwiins's AvatarAshentwiins
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Ashentwiins Nickname: Ashen/Ashy Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Jolteon Password: boop How did you find us: From the old thread
I'm from AZ so I'm 7 hours behind server. Avatar made by shalusky on ChickenSmoothie colored by me. They gave me permission to use it here. (I used to be Ahri Feather)
× 8 / 550
× 505 / 6278
× 887 / 6278
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
I've added you in! @Everyone, please be sure to remove the password when you can!
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: ImaFishstick Nickname: Fishy Favorite Eeveelution: None?I love them all equally but if I had to choose, Leafeon. Least Favorite Eeveelution: HOW DARE Password: No running in the halls! DETENTION FOR U How did you find us: Link in old Clan! (Nature’s Eons)
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
bird-kicker's Avatarbird-kicker
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: bird-kicker Nickname: bird Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon Least Favorite Eeveelution: they're all perfect! Password: How did you find us: from the old clan!
avatar by Dragoncake formerly MidnightStars
@bird and Fishy: you’re both accepted into the clan Cat will add you to the front when they can! Please be sure to remove the password from your post~
Credit
Avatar: Shiro1877 Blade with Oran Berry: InkRunner101 Blade on Art Shop Button: Kattibei Signature: Chanty
Not much to say actually :/
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: RubyIllustration Nickname: Ruby // Glory // Berry Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Probs Flareon Due To His Bad Stats Password: WELCOME TO WONDERLAND How did you find us: From the old thread of course~
Rubwee | Aro | GL | 18 Aromantic To The Max Temp Comm Zhongli my beloved Icon by Cloudtail!
credits
Art @gezeichnet
Accepted~ Welcome to the clan, feel free to start a topic
Anyways- Pokesonas thats based of Eeveelutions . Not most of us use eeveelutions as pokesonas . Except for some that used eeveelutions fusions [ Like me , Berry is Partially Sylveon ]] and some just do a generic eeveelutions . Other than that- Some peoples oc most consist of eeveelutions~ You can go ahead and tell us your favourite eeveelution oc if you liked ~ For me? - I dont know- I dont have a favourite yet- [[ Sorry for sandwich posting ]]
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
Ooh, I have two that I made, with many more that I’ve bought. But my pokesona Sitten and my Tiger Shark Galeo have special places in my heart. My journal actually has pretty much all my ocs, if anyone wants to look.
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
What a lovely topic to start off with! I've got a couple Eeveelution OCs, my favorite ones to get are mostly Sylveons or cute fusions, my favorite one I bought being Saki Worth it for $40 and my favorite that I made which is Io.

Pages: 12345··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page