PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 363738

Pokeelite5's AvatarPokeelite5
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: pokeelite5 Nickname: kaben Favorite Eeveelution: vaporeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: leafeon Password: How did you find us:
just searching to join a clan.
pokeelite5 mascot is an eevee that loves a greatball and its hat.

Badges

I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: TheSaltyZoroark Nickname: Salty Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Flareon, its 3d sprite bugs me Password: How did you find us:
From the old clan
#1 Zoroark Enjoyer (REAL)
× 110 / 500
Buying for 20/Equiv Check out my art shop Avatar by Silver Raven
credits

credits

kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
You're both accepted, I'll add you in now~
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Pokeelite5's AvatarPokeelite5
i had eevee in every game i play. pokemon pearl-my gift eevee from bebe had a beautiful time with a girl eevee and they evolved into umbreon and espeon. pokemon white- i transfered a jolteon, vaporeon and flareon to get eevee in the game annd i named an eevee kaben. pokemon moon- i got a whole eeveelution team and got a shiny eevee that is named silver. pokemon gold vc- i kept my eevee that bill gave me and it is friends with a togepi, it travel alot through johto. pokemon x- i have an espeon that is use for my team for postgame and i have all of them.
i always use eeveelutions too, i usually make sure i have at least one on the team
I wish the eeveelutions were better in competetive. At least Sylveon is pretty decent.
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
I think let’s go eevee is probably good competitively. Specifically your Starter one. Which has pretty great stats. And an amazing movepool
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: M7890 Nickname: Moony Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon Least Favorite Eeveelution: None Password: Noerbmu How did you find us: A banner in Pokeelite's profile
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Vaporeon26 Nickname: none Favorite Eeveelution: Vaporeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: None except Shiny espeon Password: noeropav How did you find us: looking at the clan froums
Oh by the way i had this banner made for the old clan but I don’t know what to do with it now:
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Hernán23Pro's AvatarHernán23Pro
Both of your forms seem right, but I'm not an moderator of any kind to accept you officially. @Vaporeon26, I would suggest you to change the text in the banner when you get accepted. After that it would be fine. EDIT: And it's eeveelution, not eeveeloution :P
My Backloggery
Gimme any Gracidea Seeds you don't need ^^

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page