PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 363738

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Ok I’ll see if i can get the banner changed Edit: I didn’t make this myself
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Both of you are accepted, I’ll add you in when I can, and Vaporeon if you want I can help fix the text, just PM me. Anyone is free to start a new topic.
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
I got a topic, why is your favorite eeveelution your favorite? Umbreon is my favorite because of its simple design a stalling capabilities.
#1 Zoroark Enjoyer (REAL)
× 100 / 500
Buying for 20/Equiv Check out my art shop Avatar by Silver Raven
credits

credits

Pokeelite5's AvatarPokeelite5
My favorite is vaporeon because i love the color and it is a good pokemon to train since i did a training thing in pearl to get one of it moves and i send one in my white game with jolteon and flareon.
pokeelite5 mascot is an eevee that loves a greatball and its hat.

Badges

Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
Tbh my favorite Eeveelution is always in flux. But lately it’s been Vaporeon because they can turn into water and that’s awesome.
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
VII's AvatarVII
can you imagine petting a vaporeon and it just melts into a puddle,, great extrovert avoidance strategy,, my favorite would have vaporeon or espeon, since i like very soft, pleasing colors, and besides, water and psychic is an awesome combination- in my first hg/ss run, i had an espeon named lily and she was a t a n k i can't remember what she had on her (i was like,, eleven?), but i know i was so confident in her that i took all my other pokemon out of my team and tried to take on the elite four with just her
Hernán23Pro's AvatarHernán23Pro
Well, Glaceons have a cute small design and they fit well into the cool-beauty contests. Before Glaceons, Flareons were my most favorite, but since I already got a fire type in the party I felt like having a Flareon was unneccesary. And I never really had a favorite ice type. I usually dislike blue colors but their light blue shade is charming, and any fan art can show Glaceons as cuddly and adorable, so I think that's when I got to really like Glaceons. ...Oh, and I love winter, ice cream and anything cold.
My Backloggery
Gimme any Gracidea Seeds you don't need ^^
Käwíwí's AvatarKäwíwí
I like all eeveelutions but my most favourite is obviously Glaceon! I love it's simple and cute design and I love the ribbons coming out of her head, it's so cute! :3 I also love winter, eating ice cream and blue is one of my favourite colours. ^^
click my babu
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
I love them all equally but if I had to choose Leafeon is my favorite.I love the design with leaves as ears and tail.It’s just drawing it which is hard (if you want to do all the cracks in the leaves).
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
New topic! Which new Eeveelution would you like to see the most, and why?

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page