PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 708709710711712··· 761762763

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by Maleficent

Hi, I'm having a big brain fart right now. What's the PKMN code to get the other Maravol formes? [pkmn=Maravol/] gives Robinsoni. My pattern is Prism. Or is this a case like Alcremie where we just have to pull images from the wiki? Thanks!
[pkmn=Maravol/Prism Pattern] https://pokefarm.wiki/Pokemon_Code_Compendium/Pok%C3%A9Farm_Q_Exclusive_Pok%C3%A9mon#Maravol
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
...pattern. Oh my god I thought the word was forme. Thank you so much!

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

toychest's Avatartoychest
I'm sure these have already been asked, so I'm so sorry!! The first one is just a lack of brain cells Using the [PKMN=species] thing, how do you get an alolan Vulpix? Also, is there a way to have a constantly accurate counter for eggs hatched in a shiny hunt? Thank you so much for your time ^^'
Picture is my OC, Waffleduck Shop: https://pfq.link/~MJgw Art Shop: https://pfq.link/~Mzp2
Score: 0 By LycanKai
By BlueBlissey
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
[pkmn=Vulpix/Alolan Forme] [inventory=shinychain]
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

toychest's Avatartoychest
Thank you so much!!
soozy's Avatarsoozy
item names with ‘ (apostrophes) [item = fujin’s lamp] ^that gives me an error (without spaces on either side of =)

☆ soozy | she/her | 23 ☆ ☆ time zone: PST (7 hours behind ST) ☆ ☆ PMs are always open! ☆ Type Race Score: 0 Bug; next Dark
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru

QUOTE originally posted by soozy

item names with ‘ (apostrophes) [item = fujin’s lamp] ^that gives me an error (without spaces on either side of =)
[item=fujin's lamp] Post the code that's giving you the error if it's still happening.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
It looks like you're using the modified smart quotes instead of the generic straight quote. [item=fujin's lamp] Out of curiosity, how are you writing your code? I thought most browsers would use the straight quote if you typed straight into the post editor, but if you're using a word processor it might auto-correct them. Most word processors should have a way to disable that feature, or you could use an editor designed for coding instead so you don't mess up the format settings for your regular docs.
soozy's Avatarsoozy
ahhh i didn’t know there were different types of quotes i figured it out thanks guys!

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

Out of curiosity, how are you writing your code? I thought most browsers would use the straight quote if you typed straight into the post editor, but if you're using a word processor it might auto-correct them. Most word processors should have a way to disable that feature, or you could use an editor designed for coding instead so you don't mess up the format settings for your regular docs.
i’m mainly a mobile user and i guess my phone’s been auto-correcting my quotes. this is the one it uses when it’s by itself: ‘ in a word: it’s and then the other two options i can select ' ` i have another question though ^^; how do i code galarian pokemon?
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip

QUOTE originally posted by soozy

i have another question though ^^; how do i code galarian pokemon?
For the minisprites it'd be [pkmn=Pokémon/Galarian Forme] ^^

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Corkscrew Crash! Type Race Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 708709710711712··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page