PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 709710711712713··· 761762763

soozy's Avatarsoozy

QUOTE originally posted by goodmorningblue

QUOTE originally posted by soozy

i have another question though ^^; how do i code galarian pokemon?
For the minisprites it'd be [pkmn=Pokémon/Galarian Forme] ^^
aha i didn’t add “Forme” thanks!

☆ soozy | she/her | 23 ☆ ☆ time zone: PST (7 hours behind ST) ☆ ☆ PMs are always open! ☆ Type Race Score: 0 Bug; next Dark
Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix
Is there a resize code where you can have different things as different sizes without everything having to be one size? I've been using the code down below but it seems I'm only able to have it one size for everything or it won't work [sc=resize][img] [/img][/sc] [style] .resize img {width:20%} [/style]

Click/read

Read my about me / I do hunts for summons and I can sell them to you at whatever you value them at all you have to do is PM me what summons you want and what you value them at. I also do hunts for boxboxes and you can send any unwanted S/A/D/M my way

Dragon cave eggs/Dragons

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
The sc code creates an element with the class name you set, "resize". The CSS selector ".resize" affects all elements with the class "resize". (The "." indicates class, vs ID, tag name, etc) So to get different sizes, you just need different class names. I've just added numbers here, but you can use any names you like - convention would be to describe each uniquely, so if like one is a picture of a Charmander maybe you call it "small_charmander". Or if you're blowing up all mini sprites to 200% maybe you make the class name "big_minisprite". But it's up to you. [sc=resize1][img] ... [/img][/sc] [sc=resize2][img] ... [/img][/sc] [sc=resize3][img] ... [/img][/sc] [style] .resize1 img { width: 20%; } .resize2 img { width: 10%; } .resize3 img { width: 50%; } [/style] It's not my preferred method, but for shrinking image width in specific you can also use the css instead of sc BBCode. That won't work if you need to set height, increase width, or some other features, but if every image is a different size it can feel a little simpler in some ways... [css="width: 20%;"][img] ... [/img][/css] [css="width: 10%;"][img] ... [/img][/css] [css="width: 50%;"][img] ... [/img][/css]
Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix
Thank you so much!
soozy's Avatarsoozy
how do make it so certain codes can’t be seen when posted but the code’s still there when you’re in edit mode?
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
I'm not quite sure what you mean. You can put comment in style codes that will only appear when editing if that's what you meant. [style] // words in here won't be shown inside the post [/style] [ not in here either ]
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
If say, you don't want [b]this bolded area[/b] to show, including the BBC, you can do this: [* [b]this bolded area[/b] *] Just make sure the code is on a SEPARATE line than the opening and closing "tags".
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

soozy's Avatarsoozy
@KishanHaru @Aemilia thanks!!
Can you hide a pokemon history? Like for ex if I adopt a mon from shelter normally it says who hatched it who released it who adopted it from shelter etc all these details before you. So my question is can you hide that?
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
The timeline is #summary_col3, so you can hide it for all Pokemon with this code in your skin or QoL CSS: #summary_col3 { display: none; } If you only want to hide it for a specific Pokemon, that miiiight be possible, using some of the newer stuff like :has, but that has limited browser compatibility and I'd need to do some research/testing to write specific code for it. (there's an element in the panel area with the Pokemon's ID attached, but it's not a parent or sibling element of col3 so it gets a little tricky)

Pages: 123··· 709710711712713··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page