PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234567··· 761762763

arg2's Avatararg2
Okay looks like recreating one of the more complex creations on the first website I ever made is out since I can't get the cells down to one pixel by one pixel oh well I forget the exact layout anyway One more question should the image code work with .swf files I tried it but couldn't make it work
You encounter two mysterious beings you ask them which way to the next town the one one the right says left the one on the left says right you hear a voice one always lies the other never lies ask any question you want which way do you go

are you lying?

QUOTE originally posted by right

no

QUOTE originally posted by left

no

are you telling the truth?

yes

yes

would the other one say they are telling the truth?

no

yes
Meu's AvatarMeu
No, they only support image-only formats like .png, .jpg, and .gif. I think .swf is a multimedia/flash thing, so it's not really image-only.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
arg2's Avatararg2
Okay i am undeterred from making complex puzzle on my userpage i just have to work around BBCodes limitations
Meu's AvatarMeu
No, Pokefarm's not exactly meant for writing games. You can link to different options or something though, not sure if that's what you mean. The reason you didn't see your post is because it was deleted since you should edit your previous post instead of double-posting.
arg2's Avatararg2
I didn't even know it was possible to edit a post I guess I won't have a pokedex completion bar
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
You can easily make a progress bar using html symbols. There are some that are just solid bars, simply add how much you want and change the colors of the two halves. So for example: completed dex █████████
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
arg2's Avatararg2
Can you show the code for that please
LKWayvern's AvatarLKWayvern
You could try quoting it. Like so.

QUOTE originally posted by Emberlynn

You can easily make a progress bar using html symbols. There are some that are just solid bars, simply add how much you want and change the colors of the two halves. So for example: completed dex █████████
[color=red]█████[/color][color=white]████[/color]
Day after day, give me clouds and rain and grey Give me pain if that's what's real, it's the price we pay to feel The price of love is loss, but still we pay We love anyway
Meu's AvatarMeu
[color=red]█████[/color][color=white]████[/color] For the one Emberlynn did above. However, you will have to manually update it, so it won't work if you're trying to gauge the progress of other users. Here's another kind of progress bar--but it has a long code, and you still have to update it manually.
700 / 1000

Code

[css= margin: 5px auto; width: 220px; position: relative; border-radius: 50px; background-color: #444; border: 1px solid #321; box-shadow: inset 3px 3px 6px #171717, inset -3px -3px 6px #ccc; ][css= width:70%; /* CHANGE THIS */ position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; bottom: 0px; overflow: hidden; ][css= width: 100%; min-width: 24px; background-color: #453; border-radius: 50px; box-shadow: inset 3px 3px 6px #cf9, inset -3px -3px 6px #171c11; position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; bottom: 0px; animation: expbarshine 5s linear infinite; -webkit-animation: expbarshine 5s linear infinite; ][/css][/css][css= position: relative; display: block; padding: 3px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; color: #ccc; ]700 / 1000[/css][/css]
arg2's Avatararg2
Its better than nothing I hope they implement selectable trackers like in pf1 so manual updating becomes unneeded but this will do for now

Pages: 1234567··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page