PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456··· 761762763

Jinouchi's AvatarJinouchi
Thank you! This has been driving me insane. ...Such a small little thing to.
Check out my art shop! I make all kinds of Templates, Signatures, Avatars & Skins! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Places Where I Can Be Found
Meh.
CONFUSED! LOST! AND DISORGANIZED!
You're welcome. BBCode can be picky sometimes.
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +62,606,459
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Jinouchi

[accordion=1] [a-section=TITLE 1] CONTENTS 1 [/a-section] [a-section=TITLE 2] CONTENTS 2 [/a-section] [a-section=TITLE 3] CONTENTS 3 [/a-section] [a-section=TITLE 4] CONTENTS 4 [/a-section] [/accordion]
Note that you can also make use of "][" for organisational purposes. With this, line breaks (however big/small) will not affect your code, so that you'll still get the result that TechmasterSM4000 posted. [accordion=1][ ][a-section=TITLE 1] CONTENTS 1 [/a-section][ ][a-section=TITLE 2] CONTENTS 2 [/a-section][ ][a-section=TITLE 3] CONTENTS 3 [/a-section][ ][a-section=TITLE 4] CONTENTS 4 [/a-section][ ][/accordion]
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Organisation is very much preferred... but neither one will work in the 'About Me' thing. I'm literally copying and pasting but it's just not happening. They both work when I test them in a PM to myself and even here, though.
Sometimes it won't open for me if i change part of a page(like when I was editing my earlier post) but if I reload the whole page then it works.
That did the trick. Thank you, TechmasterSM4000 & Eltafez. That was sooo not worth getting a headache over
Meu's AvatarMeu
Sorry. I was about to tell you about the [ ] thing, but then I had to go :U I'll be fixing it / adding that info when I have time.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
Meu's AvatarMeu
A new BBCode has been added: Stackboxes! Accordions and Stackboxes are now in one section.
arg2's Avatararg2
Can the sell size and color be changed in a table
You encounter two mysterious beings you ask them which way to the next town the one one the right says left the one on the left says right you hear a voice one always lies the other never lies ask any question you want which way do you go

are you lying?

QUOTE originally posted by right

no

QUOTE originally posted by left

no

are you telling the truth?

yes

yes

would the other one say they are telling the truth?

no

yes
Meu's AvatarMeu
You can use the background code to change the color, kind of, but you'd have to do it in each individual cell. You can't really change the size unless you just press enter a few times to make it taller.

Pages: 123456··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page