PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678··· 762763764

LKWayvern's AvatarLKWayvern
Question: Is the marquee BBCode not on PFQ yet? I wanted to put it in my signature, but when I tried to save, it just appeared as a broken tag. Only I'm pretty sure there was no typo, and I haven't forgotten any brackets or back slashes...
Day after day, give me clouds and rain and grey Give me pain if that's what's real, it's the price we pay to feel The price of love is loss, but still we pay We love anyway
Meu's AvatarMeu
No, it hasn't been added (probably because it was kind of annoying), as with anchor, youtube, and a few others. Not sure if they will be.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
AnyaFTW's AvatarAnyaFTW
Thank you! I need this alot! xD
AnyaFTW

Links

Mar's Shop!: X My Roleplay!: X
whip
sig bg by menami
Terubii's AvatarTerubii
Is there an image code where if you hover over it text can appear? (a part from using tips, that is)
art thread dAtumblr avatar by zan*
i might have edited it a little bit
sig by frost sig art & pixel (c) me "Be our guest~!"
Meu's AvatarMeu
No; unfortunately the only way to do that is to use the tip code around the image.
Can someone help me? I still don't understand bb code but I wanna put the Dusknoir XY sprite in my introduction box
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
44CINDER44's Avatar44CINDER44

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: The image " in front of the image url and " appears to be invalid. on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

Images are pretty simple. You put [img] in front of the image url and [/img] after. If you put the URL for Dusknoir's XY sprite in between [img] and [/img], the image should show up. You should get this: [img]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/dusknoir.gif[/img] This is the code. If you still don't understand quite yet, you can copy the code and paste it in your About Me. [nobbcode][img]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/dusknoir.gif[/img][/nobbcode]
Once did a pony who shone like the sun Look out on her kingdom and sigh She smiled and said, "Surely there is no pony so lovely and so well beloved as I." Nohari Window Johari Window
Care to take a look at my sprite shop?
Once did a pony who gleamed like the moon Look out on her kingdom and sigh Dejected, she cried, "Surely there is no pony who loves me or finds any love in my night!" Credits
Lyrics from the song Lullaby for a Princess Avatar made on Pixlr Banner by ZeroFlame64
JJasoneo's AvatarJJasoneo
How do you make the thing where the word is your username? So if I saw it, I would see jjasoneo, but you would see your username
ancom
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
Considering that the code was edited out from here, I don't think that we're supposed to post it.
Constantine's AvatarConstantine

QUOTE originally posted by Uzumi

Considering that the code was edited out from here, I don't think that we're supposed to post it.
That certain code isn’t something that we want everyone to find with ease. :P It’s a fun code. If you can find the code then feel free to use it but don’t go spreading it around; let them find it themselves. Me personally, I'm not sure I can trust the userbase to use such a code without causing drama. ;] You should see the amount of PMs we get.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.

Pages: 12345678··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page