PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 762763764

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
There's another "secret barcode" — I tend to add them whenever I'm writing a fanfic and want to show off XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Meu's AvatarMeu
Just for clarification, should I not include the code in the first post? I was unsure, since it was never really publically announced.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Nope. I wouldn't include the code at the moment. Secrets...
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
I would've assumed it was fine considering it's in the wiki. http://pokefarm.wiki/BBCode
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Well, I've just said otherwise, Petaminx. But for reference, that code has been removed from the Wiki. Anyway, this may or may not be allowed in the near future. Until then, it's a secret. Shhhhh...
sirscribblé's Avatarsirscribblé
Omigosh thanks so much :D this has helped me so much!
If you can't baffle them by your brilliance, astound them with your stupidity - Foxplume (PKQ User)
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
I'm trying to add a PM link into my journal, but it won't work. Has that code been deleted?
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
Meu's AvatarMeu
Can you post what you're trying to link? If it has spaces, you need to put %20 instead of the spaces otherwise it won't work.
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
Ohh. Thank you~^^ EDIT: It did have spaces, I just thought it didn't need %20
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
I have a question. Is there a way to add a scroll bar to an accordian box?
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page