PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 767768769

And why would it be a secret XD Does anyone know make a table where in one column you have a cell that is the same height as three, then the next column over has the three individual cells? Am I making sense?
What is your spirit pokemon? Mine is Palkia, Ruler of Space.
Meu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeu
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
Yes, it's in the first post. Check the last part of the "Tables" hidebox.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
Wow dunno how I missed that. Thank you!! CX
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
retiredstaff.pngultra.pnga+.png
Rose, could you maybe add that the code exist that shows ones username but it is a secret and everyone has to find it out for themselves?
Ticklicous's AvatarTicklicous
elite.pnge+.png
For the one that displays username, a good way to find it is to quote a post someone makes on a thread that has the code in it. Edit;; You heard nuthin.
@Uzumi: Good idea, done. @Ticklicious: I know haha. Dunno if you should say that though, let people figure it out themselves.
Ticklicous's AvatarTicklicous
elite.pnge+.png
@Rose: True. XD Just edited. Don't wanna get banned or something. XP
Einah Pets's AvatarEinah Pets
elite.pnge+.png
Question: Sometimes, when I forget end tags or such, I get a error message, something along the lines of 'Missing end tag, line ____", which is pretty helpful, BUT I never can figure out which 'line' is which. Sorry if this is really obvious, the message would be much more helpful if I knew.
Sprite by William Allen
Sprite made by QueenNelielHoro
Avatar made by AshleyKT Also check out for cool art, and some freebies!
Something is on a separate line if an enter separates it and the previous line. So if you type up a block of code without using the enter key, it counts as one line. (Like this: [font=times new roman][background=#000][color=#FFF][table][tr][td][size=12][b][u]This is all one line[/u][/b][/size][/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][/table][/color][/background][/font]) I'm horrible at explaining things so if someone wants to make it clearer feel free haha.
Einah Pets's AvatarEinah Pets
elite.pnge+.png
Oh okay, it's not like on tag is one line or something like that? Thanks!

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page