PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 767768769

Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
I also recommend getting a text editor that counts your lines for you. For example, Notepad++ does a very good job telling you which line (and colum if you want to be very specific) you're currently working on, and usually finds you the opening and closing parenthesis when you hover over one.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
I agree with Eltafez, I use Notepad++ for must of my text editing and html/css formatting because it is so simple and easy to use. Also a tag does not designate a line in and of itself. A line is literally a line of text. So example: Line 1 - [tag][tag][tag]text text text Line 2 - [tag][tag]text text text[/tag][/tag] Line 3 - [tag]text text[/tag][/tag] In that example you see that I have a bunch of tags. But the very first tag and the very last tag are the opening/closing tags. They must be in order. So if I had the closing tag placed incorrectly, it would notify you that a certain tag on Line Three is incorrect. That way you could correct it. Did that make sense or was it even more confusing?
What is your spirit pokemon? Mine is Palkia, Ruler of Space.
KathiraNarae's AvatarKathiraNarae
elite.pnge.png
Considering recent updates, I believe it may be prudent to edit the information regarding the username display code with the fact that it is restricted to staff only now.
Credits.
Avi cropped from a commission by PeridotPrior
//Call me Kath.//Want some ZC?//Forme-changer trading.
JigokuSaru's AvatarJigokuSaru
senior.png
I have one question, Is it possible to divide the inventory tag like you did with minus ex: [inventory=Dark gem/2] or something of the sort
Meu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeu
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
An easy way to answer that is to try it and see if it works. It doesn't work, so no, it's not possible at this time.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
senior.png
Okay, I'm just not sure it would be / or some other symbol is all thank you
Amy5101's AvatarAmy5101
champion.pnge+.png
This guide is amazing! I've been using this almost every day ever since I found it here! Thank you very much for creating!
Avatar by Marie Chan (from Advent Calendar event)
senior.png
It is pretty good :)
angelrose's Avatarangelrose
master.pngd.png
i'm having problems understanding the progress bar code to add in the pokemon code XD my brain can't wrap around it i would like the full Pidgey line in a progress bar but just can't figure it out
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
ultra.pngb+.png
angelrose; So the progress bar is coded as so: [progress=0/0]Text/Images here[/progress] Which turns into:
Text/Images here
And, if you add in let's say a goal of 100 in total of the Pidgey line and you had... 39 of them. You could set it up like this: [progress=39/100][pkmn=Pidgey][pkmn=Pidgeotto][pkmn=Pidgeot][/progress] Which turns into:
m.pngm.png5.png
Hope this helped in your understanding of the Progress BBCode. ^.^

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page