PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 767768769

angelrose's Avatarangelrose
master.pngd.png
It did so much. Thanks Valortalons
nattypötatö's Avatarnattypötatö
champion.pnga.png
I have a question about the BBCode update back in January or something by Niet. I have tried to find out the answer myself but I can't so this is my last resort, by asking it here. I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to ask questions here... Basically, I saw someone with a post in their journal that had these Pokemon icons (v.png) in black and white (grey?). I was wondering if the person did it with this code ([pkmn=Chikorita]) and just adapted it or if they found their own pictures from elsewhere? If it is possible to make the Pokemon icons black and white with the code, would the same format work for inventory items? For example, making summon items (e.g. summon_mew.png) show in black and white?
Avatar made by Shazi, requested by me :3
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
They used their own images. PFQ doesn't have any black and white icon sprites.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Meu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeu
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
That BBCode can only show Pokémon in their different forms (like Zen Mode Darmanitan). If you see a sprite altered in a different way, it was edited on a paint program.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
nattypötatö's Avatarnattypötatö
champion.pnga.png
Okay, thank you both!
wanderlusting's Avatarwanderlusting
champion.png

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Pokémon "magikarp/shiny" not found on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

I didn't see if anyone asked, and it might be really obvious, but how do I get [pkmn=magikarp] to be in it's shiny form? ;-; I already tried the BBCode for forms, but it comes up as [pkmn=magikarp/shiny] or [pkmn=magikarp/shiny forme] and I can't figure it out ;~;
~AVATAR MADE BY ME, FOR MY USE ONLY~
Eggs for Everyone - A Pokémon Breeders Clan
Made by Whistie~
Kâsé's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKâsé
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
if i'm correct, i don't think you are able to get it in its shiny form. (though i could be wrong, i don't know much about that code)
signature and avatar of Achievement Hunter
wanderlusting's Avatarwanderlusting
champion.png
FANTASTIC *all the sarcasms* Oh well cx
Maki's AvatarMaki
grandmaster.pngb+.png
More of a curiosity question... Might I ask why sometimes on certain sites, doing things with BBC code is really simple, and then on some to do the same thing it's completely different and more complicated? Example: On Gaia I simply have to use [imgleft]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff229/Kibakun16/Decorated%20images/4fcebb22-f7cb-4f1f-b1b0-b70475b70485.jpg[/imgleft] (I'm not using nobbcode) to place an image to the left and still type next to it, but it doesn't work the same way on here.
Play video games with me or something Avi is literally official manga art from Jujutsu Kaisen thanks
Daenara's AvatarDaenara
champion.pnge+.png
That's because BBCode does not really have a standard. Every site and forum can just define their own ones. There are a few codes that are used (mostly) universal line [b][/b], [img][/img]and [url][/url] but even those differ sometimes. So every time someone thinks something is convenient to use they just implement it and give it a name.

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page