PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 765766767768769

StormsTime's AvatarStormsTime
grandmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Aphelios1595

is there anyway to hide part of the code from being displayed? ive got part of my shop code that is just for my referance and doesnt need to be displayed to the public just wondering how id do that
Keep in mind if you have code you want to reference later you can also make notes at your Farm on the Notepad tab. That way if something happens to the shop post you'll still have the hidden code saved somewhere more permanent.
Aphelios1595's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAphelios1595
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by skypony101

QUOTE originally posted by Aphelios1595

is there anyway to hide part of the code from being displayed? ive got part of my shop code that is just for my referance and doesnt need to be displayed to the public just wondering how id do that
Your answer is in this guide! however here it is so you dont have to search ^v^ If you just have a one line comment, use [ // COMMENT HERE ] And if it's multi lined [ /* COMMENT HERE */ ] The square brackets are required for it to be a comment that's only seen by you, and is only seen when you click edit I belive
I cant seem to make it work When i try it only hides the first line - but stops at closing quotes such as [ /url] editt I was able to get it figured! ty for letting me know what was needed!
3762 / 62 / 32 / 5
Always buying Origin Sashes at 20 ZC or equivalent / Just send a trade!
summon_mew.png × 174 / 1,500i.png
Check out my shop! 🦋The Butterfly Shop✨ I have a VIP system, S/A/M Hunts, Items for Sale and Swap, and you can sell your items in my shop as well!!
Hauntress's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHauntress
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png
So I am wanting to make my table boxes wider. I have tried putting the th=WxH in multiple ways but it is not working. Sorry for so many questions but I have been working on creating a trade shop. Edit:Yet again did one more experiment and found it.
gamerpainter's Avatargamerpainter
grandmaster.pngd.png
Hey I was working on my journal posts and ran into a problem, I was wondering if anyone might be able to help out.

I use the same theme on every post, and every post on the page of the journal uses the same table code and interactive panels. (other than first post where I have a table of contents and progress bars.) I would really prefer being able to show off my mons for my live dex, but the only plan I can think of to simplify things is to use sprites/images to mark what mons are in my collection.
Aemilia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAemilia
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Sometimes the server is overloaded a bit and you have to just refresh until it finally loads it properly.
Buying: summon_los.png BSDs 20 ZC summon_nec.png Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

gamerpainter's Avatargamerpainter
grandmaster.pngd.png
Mh, explains why the ammount of broken posts changes at times. bit annoying, but I can deal with that.
How would one share a written code without it formatting? I'm am trying to send my brother the code i made for him and can't figure it out. Edit: NEVERMIND! Found it!
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I have been having one issue with a shop template I am creating: I used a code to change the background of my templates, the tab interface, and the tabs itself, but it won't work on all of my tabs. If anybody has an idea why, please tell me why, I cannot figure out what I am supposed to do.

code

[sc=bg][color=#44265a][font=courier new][h1]❂Alcryst's Side❂[/h1] [style] .bg { background: #F8649a; } .tabbed_interface { >ul { background: #8DE2F4; >li { background: #B3EAF6; color: black; border: 1px solid black; } } &>div { background: #B3EAF6; color: black; border: 1px solid black; } } [/style] [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal] [ul] [li]tab 1[/li] [li]2[/li] [li]3[/li] [li]4[/li] [li]5[/li] [li]6[/li] [li]7[/li] [/ul][ ][sc=tab-active]testy testy testy [url=https://pokefarm.com/party]test[/url][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][center]Credits: Template: [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/Alcryst]Alcryst[/url] [/center][/sc][/sc][/font] [style] //**TABBED INTERFACE STYLING**// .tabbed_interface { margin-bottom: 20px; &>ul { margin-left: 4px; margin-right: 4px; &>li { margin: 4px; background: @col-bg3; border: 2px solid @col-border1; border-radius: 20px; color: @col-fg1; text-transform: lowercase; font-variant: small-caps; font-size: 11pt; text-align: center; } &>li:hover { background: @col-bg2; border: 1px solid @col-border1; border-radius: 20px; color: @col-fg2; font-size: 11.5pt; } &>li.tab-active, li.tab-active:hover { background: @col-bg2; border: 1px solid @col-border1; border-radius: 20px; color: @col-fg2; font-size: 11.5pt; } } &>.tab { background: @col-bg3; border: 1px solid @col-border1; border-radius: 2px; color: @col-fg1; } } [/style][/color][/sc]
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: dark.png 169
pkspsapphire's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-dark.pngpkspsapphire
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Alcryst

I have been having one issue with a shop template I am creating: I used a code to change the background of my templates, the tab interface, and the tabs itself, but it won't work on all of my tabs. If anybody has an idea why, please tell me why, I cannot figure out what I am supposed to do.

code

[sc=bg][color=#44265a][font=courier new][h1]❂Alcryst's Side❂[/h1] [style] .bg { background: #F8649a; } .tabbed_interface { >ul { background: #8DE2F4; >li { background: #B3EAF6; color: black; border: 1px solid black; } } &>div { background: #B3EAF6; color: black; border: 1px solid black; } } [/style] [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal] [ul] [li]tab 1[/li] [li]2[/li] [li]3[/li] [li]4[/li] [li]5[/li] [li]6[/li] [li]7[/li] [/ul][ ][sc=tab-active]testy testy testy [url=https://pokefarm.com/party]test[/url][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][center]Credits: Template: [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/Alcryst]Alcryst[/url] [/center][/sc][/sc][/font] [style] //**TABBED INTERFACE STYLING**// .tabbed_interface { margin-bottom: 20px; &>ul { margin-left: 4px; margin-right: 4px; &>li { margin: 4px; background: @col-bg3; border: 2px solid @col-border1; border-radius: 20px; color: @col-fg1; text-transform: lowercase; font-variant: small-caps; font-size: 11pt; text-align: center; } &>li:hover { background: @col-bg2; border: 1px solid @col-border1; border-radius: 20px; color: @col-fg2; font-size: 11.5pt; } &>li.tab-active, li.tab-active:hover { background: @col-bg2; border: 1px solid @col-border1; border-radius: 20px; color: @col-fg2; font-size: 11.5pt; } } &>.tab { background: @col-bg3; border: 1px solid @col-border1; border-radius: 2px; color: @col-fg1; } } [/style][/color][/sc]
you have "div" and ".tab" both defined. your active tab is using "div" and your other tabs are using ".tab" what i would recommend is formatting your styleclass code like so:

code

[sc=bg][color=#44265a][font=courier new][h1]❂Alcryst's Side❂[/h1] [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal] [ul] [li]tab 1[/li] [li]2[/li] [li]3[/li] [li]4[/li] [li]5[/li] [li]6[/li] [li]7[/li] [/ul][ ][sc=tab-active]testy testy testy [url=https://pokefarm.com/party]test[/url][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][center]Credits: Template: [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/Alcryst]Alcryst[/url] [/center][/sc][/sc][/font][/color][/sc] [style] .bg { background: #F8649a; } //**TABBED INTERFACE STYLING**// .tabbed_interface { margin-bottom: 20px; &>ul { margin-left: 4px; margin-right: 4px; background: #8DE2F4; &>li { margin: 4px; background: #B3EAF6; color: black; border: 1px solid black; border-radius: 20px; text-transform: lowercase; font-variant: small-caps; font-size: 11pt; text-align: center; } &>li:hover { background: @col-bg2; border: 1px solid @col-border1; border-radius: 20px; color: @col-fg2; font-size: 11.5pt; } &>li.tab-active, li.tab-active:hover { background: @col-bg2; border: 1px solid @col-border1; border-radius: 20px; color: @col-fg2; font-size: 11.5pt; } } &>div { background: #B3EAF6; color: black; border: 1px solid black; border-radius: 2px; } } [/style]
"div" defines the tab content, "li" are the tab buttons, "ul" is the area the tabs take up. you could simplify this even further by defining the [color] and [h1] font within the styleclass itself but this thread is better suited to answering your questions as it's css related and not bbcode related. hope this helps!
  • 🪪
  • 📋
  • 🔗

sapphire/they/23

Tournament Token (Ruby)

Tournament Token (Ruby)

Event Item

(item.png: 0)

[LEGACY] A token earned from Weekly Tournaments Season 10 but it is too old to be valid.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +4,702,361
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
k.png
55 eggs
Score: 2655
credits

credits

Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by pkspsapphire

QUOTE originally posted by Alcryst

code

you have "div" and ".tab" both defined. your active tab is using "div" and your other tabs are using ".tab" what i would recommend is formatting your styleclass code like so:

code

[sc=bg][color=#44265a][font=courier new][h1]❂Alcryst's Side❂[/h1] [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal] [ul] [li]tab 1[/li] [li]2[/li] [li]3[/li] [li]4[/li] [li]5[/li] [li]6[/li] [li]7[/li] [/ul][ ][sc=tab-active]testy testy testy [url=https://pokefarm.com/party]test[/url][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][center]Credits: Template: [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/Alcryst]Alcryst[/url] [/center][/sc][/sc][/font][/color][/sc] [style] .bg { background: #F8649a; } //**TABBED INTERFACE STYLING**// .tabbed_interface { margin-bottom: 20px; &>ul { margin-left: 4px; margin-right: 4px; background: #8DE2F4; &>li { margin: 4px; background: #B3EAF6; color: black; border: 1px solid black; border-radius: 20px; text-transform: lowercase; font-variant: small-caps; font-size: 11pt; text-align: center; } &>li:hover { background: @col-bg2; border: 1px solid @col-border1; border-radius: 20px; color: @col-fg2; font-size: 11.5pt; } &>li.tab-active, li.tab-active:hover { background: @col-bg2; border: 1px solid @col-border1; border-radius: 20px; color: @col-fg2; font-size: 11.5pt; } } &>div { background: #B3EAF6; color: black; border: 1px solid black; border-radius: 2px; } } [/style]
"div" defines the tab content, "li" are the tab buttons, "ul" is the area the tabs take up. you could simplify this even further by defining the [color] and [h1] font within the styleclass itself but this thread is better suited to answering your questions as it's css related and not bbcode related. hope this helps!
Thank you! I will go ahead later and ask for other answers and see which one helps the most!

Pages: 123··· 765766767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page