PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 767768769

Mikanü Jasü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikanü Jasü
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
I read through the entire thread, if I somehow missed this, I apologize for the repeat. Is there a way to show a screenshot without actually to uploading it onto a site? I noticed the image BBCode is focused on URL. This will be very useful to me when I'm making reports and a screenshot is needed if I don't need to upload the screenshot. I don't use sites like TinyPic, and I don't want to upload it on other sites such as FurAffinity.(It's like deviantArt except for furries if anyone doesn't know what this site is) If you can do this, but does not fit in the BBCodes, I do apologize for asking this in the wrong thread.
Meu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeu
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
No, you can't show a picture without uploading it, although you could always use PFQ's uploader (quick access through the "Useful Links" in the announcements bar) if you want to upload something without having to use another site. Otherwise, you won't be able to use images in posts, etc.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
Bagel Lord's AvatarBagel Lord
champion.png
Is there a code for a table which could have a header at the top and left?
☆ ☆ ☆ it's difficult to have a cute aesthetic ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ when you've got a goofy account name ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ and your favourite avatar is from 'you could stop at five or six stores' ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ but i'm going to work with it ☆ ☆ ☆
I'm not sure what you mean. Like this?
Title
Cell 1Cell 2Cell 3
Sorry I don't really know what you mean, so if you clarified I might be able to answer.
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
retiredstaff.pngultra.pnga+.png
I think it was more something like this:
Header
Header 1 cell 1 cell 2 cell 3
Header 1 cell 4 cell 5 cell 6
(at least it has a header at the top and the left side)
champion.png
Kinda like Uzumi said XD. I had written out so much code...and then I get sniped XD.
[th] is exactly the same as [td] and can be used in the same places, but [th] will just be bolded / colored / centered.
x
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
So yeah, any places you can have normal cells can also have header cells. (I hope that makes sense haha.)
champion.png
Yeah, that helps ^-^. Thanks!
I believe it is [you][/you] do display the viewers username?
I Hate Budget Cuts. But Really, Who Doesn't?
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
retiredstaff.pngultra.pnga+.png
As you see, it isn't. Also the code to display ones username is a secret~

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page