PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 767768769

ChainedDemon's AvatarChainedDemon
ace.png
Alright. I didn't know if we were allowed to or not. I was just trying to keep everything visible. I will remove it shortly.
Astraea's AvatarAstraea
grandmaster.pngb+.png
!! Can you modify the colors of a stack box or accordion box? I am trying to play around with that and I can't seem to figure it out. I mean the entire box, not just a background color or text..
Meu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeu
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
I don't think you can since their colors are determined using the user's skin, but someone correct me if you can change them.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
master.pngd+.png
You can change the typing space color of the headings, the part you click, your hide/accordian boxes by using a css background code in them to change it. But youll still have part of the original color around the edges. Ive done it here in my journal for some of my hide boxes, youre welcome to quote my post there to see how ive done it if youd like
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
ace.png
Random question, but is there any way to take the glow surrounding the [code]

[/code] boxes away?
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
master.pngd+.png
The shadows around them? As far as I can tell they are something that is built into the coding of the hide boxes themselves so not removable
ace.png
Ah ok. It tends to add a bit too much when you have it on a spiffy background.
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
elite.pnge.png
The subscript codes and superscript codes can be layered: [sub][sup]TEXT[/sup][/sub] will show up as TEXT
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
Lady Ashuri's AvatarLady Ashuri
beginner.png
Have you done one for the marquee code yet?
Click my first baby!
Meu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeu
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
There is no marquee code on PFQ.

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page