PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 767768769

Oh, my fault. I read through the entire thread and somehow missed that. Thank you. XP
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I have a quick question. On some status thingees I see text that addresses whoever viewer is..umm..viewing a persons page at the moment. Such as looking at a page that says "Hi Ryu-25000" and so on. I do not recall seeing a code for that. So how is that even done? Thanks
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
elite.pnge.png
Secret BB Code. Can't tell, because secrets.
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

Important notice

Some users have been using the "overflow: scroll" attribute in their 'About' box to circumvent the box height limit. I checked with Niet, and he confirmed that this is NOT allowed. He gave the box a height limit for a reason. Going around it is not okay - and it's annoying for people with a small touchscreen. This includes scrollbars within a hidebox inside the 'About' box. I went ahead and edited out that particular CSS attribute out of 'About' boxes that used it. Feel free to make the necessary adjustments, but don't use that code again. Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I wish I had known that when I first inquired about this issue. I am sure other people have read the replies to that related inquiry yet nothing was said when the code was given out. I certainly did not do this to circumvent anything.
@Ryu-25000: I, too, didn't know it was against the rules at the time. It just simply appeared in my mind while I was clicking and seeing scrollbars everywhere, so I asked the boss. That said, Niet updated the 'About' box so that scrollbars are automatically disabled.
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Umm..just to let you know that the accordion boxes don't work right now. The content of the afore mentioned shows even when the box has not been expanded
ChainedDemon's AvatarChainedDemon
ace.png
Eltafez, we aren't allowed to use overflow: auto; at all in the about box on our profile pages?

QUOTE originally posted by chaineddemon

Eltafez, we aren't allowed to use overflow: auto; at all in the about box on our profile pages?
No. To ensure this is so, Niet has disabled that code from the About box.

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page