PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 767768769

Lady Ashuri's AvatarLady Ashuri
beginner.png
is it standard [move][*move]? or just none at all
Click my first baby!
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
None at all. That BBCode got abused a lot in PF1 and won't be available here. Edit: However, if you're familiar with CSS, you can achieve a similar effect with it.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Lady Ashuri's AvatarLady Ashuri
beginner.png
Im not sadly...
KaraCrane's AvatarKaraCrane
rookie.png
I'm sorry if this was already covered and I somehow missed it, but I've drawn and properly sized an Avatar image and I have it not only on my DevArt account but also on my computer. God I must be getting old, but in the 'Change Avatar/signature' section of the 'Farm' Tab I don't know what to put in the text box below the default avatar image. I tried sourcing from DevArt and my computer but I just got an error message. I know it's not he format, it's saved as .png. Help, please?
Meu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeu
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: One or more tags were opened, but not closed. Expected [/img] (opened on line 0) on line 2

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

This isn't really about BBCodes. Are you putting the [img] tags around it? If so, you shouldn't be. If not, you need to take the url of the image itself and not the page it's from - is that what's causing the issue? Right-click the image and click "copy image address." This address should have .png at the end of it.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
KaraCrane's AvatarKaraCrane
rookie.png
Thank you for your help Rose Lalonde, not only for the image but also for not severely scolding me for apparently posting my plea in the wrong thread.
KikiTheCat's AvatarKikiTheCat
ace.png

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

None at all. That BBCode got abused a lot in PF1 and won't be available here.
May I ask exactly how it was abused? I'm just wondering.
Sableye hunt has begun~! [Avatar Made Here][MCA Post][The Hoarders Association][Kiki's Hunts - A Trade Shop]
[Credits
Background by KikiTheCat - Free to use - Sableye image is official image retrieved on PokeStatium - All sprites by Kiki
]
LKWayvern's AvatarLKWayvern
elite.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by KikiTheCat

Lots of people would link to threads on really small images that the marquee tags made hard to click, pretty much.
Day after day, give me clouds and rain and grey Give me pain if that's what's real, it's the price we pay to feel The price of love is loss, but still we pay We love anyway
This thread is the reason I'm good at using BBCode now. I love this

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/font] - expected [/color] (opened on line 2) on line 2

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img540/7839/6BGhvR.png[/IMG][font=MV Boli][size=25][color=#500075]Nightshade[/color]~[color=#FFEBD9]Sunburst[/font][/size][/color][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/673/gUg6iY.png[/IMG]
KikiTheCat's AvatarKikiTheCat
ace.png

QUOTE originally posted by LKWayvern

QUOTE originally posted by KikiTheCat

Lots of people would link to threads on really small images that the marquee tags made hard to click, pretty much.
Ah, I see.

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page