PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Memento's AvatarMemento
I also like the platform idea; it makes the trainers look more like they belong on the profiles, which is great :D though I'm slightly amused that now everyone's trainers look like giant Pokémon
trans Audino by gladio!
avatar by Zenobelle - thank you!
MariNee's AvatarMariNee
Really like how it looks so far! Waiting for a future addition of glasses (the Mega glasses will do for now).
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The appearance on the Profile Page has been adjusted slightly to add a "panel" background along with a platform for you to actually stand on.
On mobile, there's no margin on the bottom of the about so the two panels touch. The other sections have a bit of separation, can that be matched?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
This was originally going to be posted in this thread but it was getting off-topic and I didn't wanna completely derail the thread. For context, this is mostly in response to a few others agreeing that the "Neutral" trainer having some definition in the chest area is a bit weird. Like, I'm fine with the current set up and don't think it's Wrong(tm)(tm) or Bad(tm)(tm) or Evil(tm)(tm) And I really do appreciate the effort of including/acknowledging a gender other than male/female!! I'm SUPER thankful for that and think it's really nice that they're going out of their way and putting work into doing so. That is a LOT of work to make an entirely separate artwork with its own custom clothing options!! But I feel like, especially if they aren't planning on adding other body types in terms of weight/etc for a while, they could just label these options "Body (type) 1/2/3" so that way it isn't prescribing gender to physical characteristics ( which starts to not make much sense when you have a 'neutral' option ^^; I could elaborate but I really don't want it to seem like I'm putting words in your guys' mouths, because I truly believe this was done with the absolute best of intentions!!) Though, I suppose that could become an issue if the clothes are all going to be different/gendered, too. That sort of labeling system only really works when all body types can wear all clothes. I don't know how the clothes selection is going to look like in the future so :V! (I might make a suggestion to allow the user to view the clothing options for the different genders/body types in the future once more are added but this might already be in the works!) I don't know, just thinking out loud. Again, please PLEASE don't take this as me saying "THIS IS EVIL AND WRONG AND PROBLEMATIC AND I HATE THE ART TEAM FOR TRYING AND FJDKSLGHJFDKLFDSJKGLSD" cause I really, really ain't!!! ;O; If it stays like this, I can most certainly live with it, and I will still be thankful there was at least an attempt to include those outside of the binary, which is miles above what other games do. This is just a little feedback from an NB fella on how appreciative I am of the feature and a small suggestion on how this good thing might be able to be made just a little bit gooder! Again, if you don't plan on changing it, that's 10000000% fine to me.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
LittleFox's AvatarLittleFox
Work and class kept me so busy lately I haven't seen it. I am so pleasantly surprised with the changes ♡ the artwork is beautiful!!
Gooober's AvatarGooober
what in the god It looks very interesting, but eh okay It's a thing
Goobing, Gaying, and Slaying ...and jamming out to The Basics
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +2,969,973
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FairyFlying
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
I agree with thedorkychicken on calling it "body type 1/2/3" since not all girls have chests and some guys do and are okay with that, so forcing gender labels seems unnecessary (god I have no idea if that's spelled right because spellcheck doesn't like to work here...) at best. Either that or, since the only actual difference between the art is the chest size, to make all clothing styles wearable for all three types? But that would be slightly more work for the art team. Hmm... please remind me not to try to think as soon as I wake up. Does any of what I just said make any kind of sense?
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
I'm sorry, but we're not 'forcing' anything. o.O They've always been called 'male' 'female' and 'neutral' right from the start of PFQ and I've never ever seen anyone complain about it that the trainers were named those. I don't know. Forcing seems like way too harsh of a word for something that certainly wasn't the intention of the art team. As for the 'chest' on neutral, this is just my opinion as a user rather than a staff member - art isn't my thing. It took me a very long time of flicking back and forth between all of them to even notice the chest. In fact, I wouldn't have even noticed the 'slight chest' if someone didn't point it out and then I had to go out and search for it. I thought it was because they were wearing two layers over the chest area. But, eh, there are people out there who are 'neutral' who have the chest - or are fine with the chest. I'm one of them. The only reason I'm using the 'male' one is that I like the clothes better and the male can be made to look very feminine and yet give me my middle ground. Then again, I'm not someone who would get really anxious or get dysphoria over the name attached to it - no, this wasn't a hit or me making fun, just a mere acknowledgement that some people have it really bad where the simple 'tags' can cause an issue. e_e This is starting to veer into territory that can blow up really quickly as people sadly get really offended about this stuff. We can't cater to everyone. Like I'm sorry, but really - we can't. It's sad really. There are many types of people with different body types and desires of body types. I certainly wouldn't mind them being called 1,2,3 - I'm not sure how it can be done of course. And thank you @TheDorkychicken - for being so understanding there. Your points have merit and I can see where you're coming from. I just draw a line when things start to become a political negativity when words like 'forced' are added on.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
nikao's Avatarnikao
i never did see the chest, bevor i did see people talk about it, also did need to look many times to even see something, wow people really have good eyes^^ and even after i think it is the vest and body movement^_^...they (vest) can pull up the clothing lightly when moving so that even a flat chested male can look as if he got some atleast i did see it with guys who drive bike or ride in cold season and wear a vest^^ so maybe it is the clothing ^^ a question i got, will you also maybe make some a little older looking trainer some day? like for those who are older and want to look it, or those who just feel more older than the trainer custom looks, or when one has a bad day and wants to show they feel like 99+ , atleast that i did see some other ask...^^ and it would be great to have a real grumpy face that looks wrinkly tirred like after waking up when one had only 3h sleep and was 24/48h+ up for a game-school-work ...whatever^^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Yeah probably 'force' wasn't the right word what I meant, like I said I had just woken up ^^; Apologies for that. I don't know, I still feel like making all clothing options work for all three chest sizes would help things, but I don't know how much extra work that would be for the art team. Anyway I'll shut up now. I wasn't trying to cause a stink, I swear. ._.; I'm just really touchy on the subject of gender and get uncomfy easily orz

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page