PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

moran's Avatarmoran
i know this is unlikely to happen anytime soon, and so far i really like what im seeing! its much cooler than a blurry little guy in the trainer card— but i figured id put it out there anyways; i really really like the idea of your starter pokemon being beside you (or on your shoulder depending on the pokemon) in your avatar! like i said i know thats a long ways down the line if its even a possibility, but i just thought id say it anyway! because really, isnt pokefarm about the pokemon after all? and isnt a core concept of pokemon your lifelong starter buddy? anyway, keep up the good work!! cant wait to see whats in store.
fuzzyfurret's Avatarfuzzyfurret
I’ve been reading through the discussion in this announcement for a while now so I thought I’d give my opinions on it! For starters, I absolutely love this update! I look forward to new options for hairstyles, hair colours (My hair is more of a darker brown, but not quite black), new outfits, etc! The staff did a great job on this! The only “complaint” I have about this is that the large avatar could possibly be more to the right, like what Kaëni suggested, because of the shift to the left!

QUOTE originally posted by Kaëni

I would suggest to either do this

with position absolute

Other than that, this is lovely! Edit: Another suggestion, which doesn’t have to be taken as seriously and I don’t even think you’ll add it, but a suggestion anyway! Perhaps we could select a pokemon and have it displayed beside the large-scale avatar? I know this would probably take a very long time to create many sprites to be on the same scale, and that’s why I don’t think you’ll add it but I just had an idea. Edit 2: I like the panel update a lot! It gives it a place rather than it just being there, good job!
sprite shopjournal profile picture by sacrilege
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I really wish the only option for red hair wasnt actually red. As a strawberry blonde who usually leans towards a lighter ginger colour im kinda sad. Hope more hair colours will be added Forgot to mention its really cute. I love the tired face. Please dont think my complaints is because i dont like it.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Tone's AvatarTone
this is super cool, but is anyone else having issues with this?? it isnt working for me, and i cant change anything-
"Splendid! You are quite the trainer!"
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Tone

this is super cool, but is anyone else having issues with this?? it isnt working for me, and i cant change anything-
Check out the Bug Forums, some people were having issues with it on Firefox. Haven't commented regarding this update in general, but I've been looking forward to this for a long time. The execution is even better than I anticipated, and the large sprites look great. Can't wait to see more hairstyles and outfits come out. The default is nice but not my thing ^^
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Tone's AvatarTone
@Gladion I see! I used a different brower and it worked. Thank you!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The appearance on the Profile Page has been adjusted slightly to add a "panel" background along with a platform for you to actually stand on.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Ahh, I like the platform idea! With that you can peek other's skin colour choices...! Edit: Nevermind, it's your colours. XD Either way, I like that the trainer has a 'place' now, it visually more appealing, good job!
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Kaeni's AvatarKaeni
Oh I like this platform thing :D (are you planning to add backgrounds as well? '-')
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Keizatsu

I really wish the only option for red hair wasnt actually red. As a strawberry blonde who usually leans towards a lighter ginger colour im kinda sad. Hope more hair colours will be added Forgot to mention its really cute. I love the tired face. Please dont think my complaints is because i dont like it.
>stares at my numerous other color options As mentioned before, we've got a LOT of color options. They're just not initial-release material, since we went with the original five colors that the old system supported. Shazi wouldn't let me live if I didn't have some awesome red hair variants, trust me ;)

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page