PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 141516

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Can we please have an option to like, have the old avatar sprite, or at least not have some full body avatar take up a 4th of the page ^^; My skin is intentionally dark and this sprite is so bright ;-; Would much prefer the option to have the previous trainer avatar though e.e
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Leacky

I know I can probably hide them with some CSS but that won't disable them entirely and the data with them will be still sent to my devices
CSS to hide it will in fact prevent the data being sent because your browser won't bother to load an image that is hidden. But that's not important because of two things: - The components are only about 1-10KB in size each. So basically nothing. - Your browser will cache them forever (or at least a very long time) so once they've loaded once they will be instantly accessible. This is the advantage to using layers versus building a composite image.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Cele's AvatarCele
Oh, I just had a thought as well. Modular hairstyles. Bangs as one choice, body of the hairstyle as the other. Might be slightly more work to split the two, but the number of options as a result would be pretty swell. :D
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Esme's AvatarEsme
I wish it didn't take up so much space, but it looks really nice! (also, suggestion: Curly hair ;u;)
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Rawry's AvatarRawry
It's heeeeree! Thank you staff! I quite like my default trainer the best though, but so much work has gone into this and the results are so high quality, I do agree with @Cele though, modular hairstyles would be cool, although I'm not sure how much work it would create.
Your Local Shinx Hoarder-500 Shinx and Counting PfP Created by Me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
DADDi's AvatarDADDi
ohh yesss im really loving these!! they look amazing, what a great thing to wake up too!! ♡♡ i agree though to make it like a pop-up thing where the avatar doesnt take random spot on the side of your screen, it looks kinda like it would be a bug? but other than that, great job!! i cant wait to find new outfits ^^
BLACK LIVES MATTER
shakespeare38's Avatarshakespeare38
This is awesome! In the future, I hope there will be more hair colors! In all my games I have played, I make my characters hair Purple, if possible, and it has just stuck with me ever since. EDIT: Also, when I go to pay for everything and it tells me the breakdown, it shows "WISH". What is this?
Noon's AvatarNoon

QUOTE originally posted by birdy

an option to hide the sprite from your abt me would be nice— it does take up a lot of space, but the wait has definitely been worth it. great job, guys
Add this to your skin's css! #trainerimage{ display: none }; it'll hide the full body image c: (and others, so dont do it if you dont want it lmao)
I'm Noon, I hunt shinies and somehow get albinos when trying to get said shinies. It's odd. Cutie by Caden | Avatar by myself
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
I'd still 100% prefer the option to have the old trainer sprites, rather than css that only hides the full image Is it possible to get css that also changes back the trainer in the trainer card?
lebluewolfie's Avatarlebluewolfie
This is so cool!! Looking forward to other outfits in the near future!

Pages: 12345··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page