PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 141516

Lokitty5000's AvatarLokitty5000
I love it, Niet! Thank you! ^-^
21/???©ferrous
Sarluna's AvatarSarluna
Also just noticed something else. Has someone else opened the site in safari and google chrome? Because there seems to be a huge size differenz of the fullbody picutre.... Safari Google Chrome
ElevenD7's AvatarElevenD7
Amazing work Niet! Now i actually have a use for my hundreds of berries :D
Very excited about this, I've been hoping for this for a long time~! Can't wait to see what other outfits are released!
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.
Bluecat313YT's AvatarBluecat313YT
Nice Job!
Cele's AvatarCele
Hey, thanks! :D Edit: Oh gosh that's cute. Oh gosh. Except I'd love a way to have glasses and not have to use the Mega Glasses. But for right now this is great, I'm happy to have it at all. c:
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Is is only displayed in your Trainer card?
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
I love that feature but could it be possible for these big images to not load at least when you're clicking through the multi user page? They are so big (and probably data heavy) that I can imagine my poor mobile simply dying when trying to load even only 10 profiles at once. That task already was a pain for it but now it would be nearly impossible to click on my mobile - which sadly I can do only on it through Wi-Fi for now due to how much data it takes to load the multi user pages on my laptop - it used to be about 10 Mb per 50 profiles (and of course much more after repeating it few times in a row) but now it will be much more - when I share the mobile data from my mobile to it. I have to do this because only my mobile is able to reach our router's Wi-Fi signal from my room) I know I can probably hide them with some CSS but that won't disable them entirely and the data with them will be still sent to my devices
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Birdy's AvatarBirdy
an option to hide the sprite from your abt me would be nice— it does take up a lot of space, but the wait has definitely been worth it. great job, guys
icon is official art (pkmn)
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn

QUOTE originally posted by birdy

an option to hide the sprite from your abt me would be nice— it does take up a lot of space, but the wait has definitely been worth it. great job, guys
Or a pop-up appears when we click the trainer icon to display the full version would be better.

Pages: 1234··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page